1300 Global Korea Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded | Study in Korea
Global Korea Scholarship 2020-2021 has 2 Tracks i.e. Embassy Track and University Track and Now Both are open. The Korean Government Scholarship Program 2020 is Now Known as the Global Korea Scholarship Program (GKSP).KGSP Scholarship offering 1276 Fully Funded Students Scholarship in South Korea for International Students to Pursue a Master Degree Program and Ph.D. Degree Program. Duration For MS Scholarship is 3 Years & Ph.D. The scholarship is 4 Years including.
All-Academic Fields are available in Affiliated Korean Government Scholarship Universities. Engineering, Science, IT, Mathematics, Social Science, Medical/Health, Agriculture, Politics, Bussiness, etc. It’s a Government Scholarships For Developing Countries. All Nationality are eligible to apply for this Korean Scholarship.
The call-in February is for Graduate Degree and For Research Post Doctoral degree whereas for Undergraduate the call will open in September 2020. You can also check for MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 in Japan. IELTS/TOEFL is not necessary for Japan, China & Korea You can apply on behalf of the English Language Proficiency Certificate.
About the Global Korea Scholarship
- Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- No. of Scholarships: 220
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: End of October 2020
Total Number of Scholarships
- 1,276 International Student Scholarships.
- 153 Countries of the World every year participate in this scholarship.
Available Academic Fields
Study Abroad South Korea Scholarship? So what to study in Korea? So here is Answer All-Courses can be studied in the Global Korea Scholarship.
- Natural Science
- Liberal Arts & Social Science
- Entertainment & Sports
For more information on Universities of Korea and Fields, they are offering you must Check this File CLICK HERE
Global Korea Scholarship 2020 Duration
Master’s Degree Program: 3 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 2 years of a degree program
Doctoral Degree Program: 4 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 3 years of the regular degree program
Research Program: 6 Months
GKS Financial Awards
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students. Financial Coverage are as below!
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Full Tuition Fees
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Living Allowance (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Language Courses
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Applicants should be Foreign Nationality Holder Not Korean Nationality.
- His/Her Ager should be Under 40 For Applying for this scholarship
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree to get a scholarship in Master’s.
- Same Master’s Degree to get admission to the Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Research Program Applicants: Should be Qualified enough at least a Master’s degree & have received an invitation from one of NIIED’s designated Korean universities.
- Postdoctoral Research Program: Must hold a doctoral degree or a level of education equivalent to a doctoral degree.
- Applicants who don’t have yet degree so they san submit Expected Graduation certificate in Application Form
- English Proficiency Letter can be submitted instead of IELTS/TOEFL.
GKS Scholarship is varying from Country to Country and Korean Embassy to Embassy of your Country. All applicants should check the deadline for application submission by contacting their relevant embassy & University also!
How to Apply Study in Korea Global Korea Scholarship
The official website link is given below in Orange Color. We highly recommend you to check the calls for 2020 GKS applications separately announced by relevant institutions/offices.To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the GKS Global Korea Scholarship 2021.
Also, keep visiting ww.opportunitydesk.info and don’t forget to like our– – – – also You can join our by downloading Telegram application from play store.