300 Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program 2020 is open for International students & is funded by Government of Japan. There are 300 ADB-JSP Scholarships for students to enroll in the Postgraduate Degree Program at participating in academic institutes. Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission and that they would like to be considered for the ADB–JSP Scholarship.
It is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students. Currently many economics, management socials science, and many other IT fields at the available institute of India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA. You need to apply separately in ADB institute for admissions and have to tell them that you are applying for Asia Japan Scholarship.
The Academic Institution will screen and rank the applicants, based on its own selection criteria, keeping in view the eligibility requirements and selection criteria of the ADB. In the evaluation process, the academic institution may contact the candidates for further information. Also Apply For 100+ New Zealand Scholarships For International Students 2020 Fully Funded
Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Details
- Country: Hong Kong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA
- Degree: Ms. Degree Program
- Duration: 1 Year
- Deadline: 5-10 July 2020
- Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program provides full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books, and instructional materials, medical insurance, and travel.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- In special circumstances, computer literacy, preparatory language, and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship. Also Check Luiss University Scholarship in Italy 2020 (BS & MS)
These countries are eligible to apply for Scholarships in Asia and the Pacific.
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
List of participating Universities
- East-West Center, USA
- The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- National University of Singapore
- Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- India Institue of Technology, Delhi
- Hitotsubashi University, Japan
- International University of japan
- Keio University, Japan
- Kobe University, Japan
- Kyoto University, japan
- Kyushu University japan
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University japan
- Saitama University japan
- Tokyo Institute of Technology japan
- United Nations University – Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS)
- The University of Tokyo japan
- University of Tsukuba japan
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan
- Asian Institute of Management, Philippines
- International Rice Research Institute/University of the Philippines in Los Baños.
- No separate application to Asia scholarship- ADB is necessary.
- The duly accomplished applications form together with all copies of academic records should be sent to the institution at least six (6) months before the commencement of the intake that you wish to join.
- Only candidates who have been offered admission and endorsed by the academic institutions will be considered for the scholarships by the ADB.
- The ADB-JSP does not cover expenses for the scholar’s family.
How To Apply For Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program
Download the application form first and after filling submit to institute online.ADB will review the submission from the academic institutions and recommend awardees based on the selection criteria of ADB to the Executive Director of Japan for formal approval.
Upon approval by the Executive Director of Japan, ADB will advise academic institutions on the successful candidates. The academic institution will inform all applicants of the outcome of the selection process and begin to make arrangements for the awardees to take up their scholarships.