ADB Japan Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Apply For ADB Japan Scholarship 2021. Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship 2021 is offering Fully Funded Scholarships to International students to pursue Postgraduate Degree Program. Applicants need to indicate the academic institution that they are applying for admission to and they would like to be considered for the ADB–JSP Scholarship. Applicants belong to ADB developing countries are eligible for this ADB Scholarship 2021.
You will get an Amazing Opportunity to Study in one of these Countries i.e. Hong Kong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA. ADB Japan Scholarship will offer 300 Scholarships to Highly Talented & Deserving applicants. The Academic Institution will screen and rank the applicants, based on its own selection criteria, keeping in view the eligibility requirements and selection criteria of the ADB.
ADB is a Regional Development Bank established in 1966. HQ of Asian Development Bank is in Philippines. The company also maintains 31 field offices around the world to promote social and economic development in Asia. Every year ADB offers multiple Scholarships opportunities to the ADB member country list to study in Top Ranked Universities of the World. You may also Study in South Korea Without IELTS 2021. More information is given below.
ADB Japan Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Asia, Hong Kong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand
- Sponsored Organization: Asain Development Bank
- Degree: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 or 2 year
- Deadline: Varies Country to Country (Check official link)
List of Academic Institutions
ADB Japan enrolls 300 international students across the world annually in 9 different countries within Region.
- The University of Hong Kong
- East-West Center, USA
- The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- National University of Singapore
- Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- India Institue of Technology, Delhi
- Hitotsubashi University, Japan, International University of Japan, Keio University, Japan, Kobe University, Japan, The University of Tokyo Japan, University of Tsukuba Japan, Kyoto University, Japan, Kyushu University japan, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University Japan, Saitama University Japan, Tokyo Institute of Technology japan
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan
- Asian Institute of Management, Philippines
- International Rice Research Institute/University of the Philippines in Los Baños.
- United Nations University – Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS).
List of Eligible Countries
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia.
Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati.
The Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives.
The Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia.
Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea.
Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste.
Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
- Science and Technology: Agriculture, Biological Science, Computer Science, Energy, Engineering, Environment, Forestry, Genetics, and Health
- Economics, Business, and Management: Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Commerce, E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Finance, International Cooperation, and Social Sciences
- Development Studies: Asia Paciﬁc Studies, Development Management, and Development Studies
- Law and Public Policy: International Business Law, International Environmental Law, Policy Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, and Public Policy.
ADB will provide the following benefits to international students:
Tuition Fee, Monthly Allowance, Book and other costs, Medical Insurance, Travel expenses & Free Accommodation.
Applicants must be ABD Borrowing Member & Japanese Official Development Assistance scholarship eligible country.
- Already applied for in 25 approved universities above mentioned (earlier).
- Bachelor Degree with good scores
- At least 2 years of work experience in any field.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- The staff of ADB-JSP Partner institute is not eligible.
How To Apply
First, apply to a partner university. Mentioned to them you are applying for ADB Scholarship. they will evaluate all applications then further notify you. For More details Visit Official Link to ADB Japan Scholarship.