Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded) in Thailand
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 on the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand is inviting applications from all over the world. ADB Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study Free Master Degree.
Each Year they offer 140 Scholarships to Study Postgraduate Degree at the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. This is a Grand Opportunity to Study Free in Thailand. There are More Chances of Selection in this Thailand Scholarship because Many People Don’t Know. The ADB Scholarships are for a duration of One to Two Years.
The Asian Development Scholarship is from the Japanese government in the Fields of Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development-Related Fields.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 KeyPoints
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students in Thailand.
Host Country: Thailand
Degree: Postgraduate, MA/Ph.D
Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
Financial Support: Fully Funded
Deadline: 31st March 2020
About the Asian Institute of Technology University
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international English-speaking institution, focusing on engineering, environment, and management studies. You will meet and study with people from all around the world by the Thailand government scholarship 2020.
Today, AIT’s internationally recognized engineering, environment, and management students are highly sought after by employers in their home country and elsewhere.
AIT is offering multiple study in Thailand with a scholarship to students worldwide.
- School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Tropical Coastal Zone Management (SERD and SCE)
- Integrated Watershed Development and Management (SERD and SCE)
- Modeling Tools for Environment and Resources Management (SERD and SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
- School of Management (SOM)
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
Asian Institute Scholarship in Thailand is a Fully Funded Thailand scholarship for Pakistani students and for international students also. They will provide the following benefits to students.
- University Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Research Operation
- Travel Expenses for presenting at conferences
- Sports Facilities & Student Activities.
- Eonomy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
- Opportunities for collaborating with leading industries and research institutes.
- Be a national of an ADB Country. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme to Check Your Country Name.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Be in satisfactory physical and mental health, and have a record of good conduct;
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
Copy of Degree Certificate and Transcript of 4 years of the undergraduate degree program
Two letters of recommendation
English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
Work certificate provided b the employer.
Income statement. If married, please submit the spouse income statement; otherwise, parent income statement
ADB-JSP Information sheet.
How to Apply For Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020
The complete Application Process is Online. Check below Online Application & Official Advertisement Link. Stay in Touch & Keep Visiting our website Opportunitydesk.info & Please Do like and follow our social media pages. Instagram Page, Facebook Page, LinkedIn Page, Telegram Group.