Blog PHD Scholarship

Easiest Ways People Migrate To Canada | Canada Immigration | Canadian PR – Opportunity Desk

What are the Easiest Ways People Migrate To Canada totally depending on the Eligibility Criteria of the Candidates? Moreover, it also depends on the priority of the applied applicants. Different PR Methods provided by the Government of Canada. Canada has opened several Options for Immigration to International Workers.

The Following are the Easiest way to get PR and Immigrate to Canada.

Express Entry Program (For Professionals and Trade Workers)

There are three sub-categories for immigration to Canada through the Express Entry program,

  • Federal Skilled Workers Program(FSWP)
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program(FSTP)
  • Canadian Experience Class(CEC)

Provincial Nomination Programme

The popular channels of immigration through the Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) are:

  • Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)
  • Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program(SINP)
  • Nova Scotia PNP
  • New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
  • Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program(AINP)
  • British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program(MPNP): Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program(PEIPN)

Business Investor Program (Starting from a minimum investment of CAD$150,000): FOR EASIEST way to get Canada permanent residency (PR) there are some Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)s also offer investor categories like-

  • Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) – Business category – Corporate Stream
  • Manitoba Business Investor Stream.
  • Work Permit (With an LMIA from a Canadian Employer)
  • Study Visa (For under Graduates or Graduates)
  • Visitor Visa (Change to LMIA after reaching to Canada)
  • Atlantic Immigration Nominee Program (AIPP)

Post Graduate Diploma/Certificate option: If you have a 2:2 or HND or want to study a course different from your Undergrad, this is your best route. PGDs can be 6 months, 1 year, or more. Make sure the school you are applying for is a DLI and offers PGWP (Google to find out). Otherwise, you may not be eligible to apply for PR after schooling.

Masters (Research/Course work): If you have your money (around 15-25CAD), You can apply for a master’s by coursework, get Admission and apply for visa. Your master’s should be an advancement of your previous experience. Most Masters by research requires you to get a supervisor to be sure of Admission. This is because a supervisor needs to be matched to your profile.

Ph.D.: PhD purely researches, so you need a supervisor who will fund your work.

Express Entry: If you are less than 30, can do IELTS, have 2 degrees, can do WES evaluation, and have about 14k CAD, this route is for you. Cut-off is currently high, so you need to be in the pool ASAP.


Follow our Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter & Join our Telegram Group and Facebook Group for More Update


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *