HEC Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan For Ms & PHD In UK 2020
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan opened up applications for Fully Funded Scholarship in UK for Pakistani Students for Master’s and Post Doctorate Degree. This is for All Academic Fields of Study. Even more interesting Its is Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in UK. You don’t need to pay any Air Ticket Visa, Food, Accommodation & University Fee.
Common Wealth Scholarship is Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). If you are worried about IELTS /TOFEL or GRE then Listen NO IELTS/TOEFL/GRE. Commonwealth Masters Scholarships and PHD. allow talented and motivated students who cannot afford their studies abroad but they are keen to study for a higher degree in UK .
Even if you are married, Widow Divorced or having children or a single parent then HEC will give allowances to your family also to support them in UK. In the selection procedure, HEC may conduct test/interview or both to shortlist candidates. I think you should know about other’s UK scholarship So here is a list.
1)Rhodes Scholarship in UK 2020 [Fully Funded] For International Students.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: UK
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Eligible Countries: Eligible Commonwealth Country
- Cost: Fully Funded HEC will give allowances to your family also to support them in UK.
So Why are you waiting? Hurry up and Apply Soon without delaying the procedure.
Deadline: 30 September 2019
Available Fields & Majors
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan Masters and PhD scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, for fulltime Masters & Doctoral study (PhD) at a UK University. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Here is Complete List of commonwealth universities in uk
Do you know what’s in this scholarship?
- No Tuition Fee
- Stipend: Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month or £1,330, for those at universities in London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2018/2019 levels).
- Air Fare Ticket
- Family allowances as follows: Spouse allowance of £233 per month, if you are widowed, divorced, or a single parent, child allowance of £465 per month for the children.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable.
- Thesis research allowances will be given to you
- Paid mid-term visit (airfare) to your home country.
Duration of the Programme
The duration of the scholarship program is valid for one year for Master & three years for PHD starting from fall 2020.
Commonwealth Scholarship UK Eligibility Criteria
For attaining this scholarship you must fulfill the below criteria
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K ,GB, FATA, Balochistan ,KPK Sindh nationals & permanent resident of the abovementioned area.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK in the academic year in September/October 2020
- For Master Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold a first-class/first division degree complete in all aspects in graduate qualification (16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA, etc) in the relevant field of study.
- For PHD scholarship, the applicant must hold a first-class degree in relevant postgraduate qualification (18/17 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study by the closing date of applications
- Not have any third division throughout your academic career and maximum of two-second divisions are allowed but the candidate must not have a second division in the terminal/last degree.
- Must apply under one of the themes as mentioned above and on the CSC website and candidate’s field of study must be in line with future development needs of Pakistan.
- NOT be registered for a PHD, or an MPhil leading to a PHD, or Masters at a UK university before September/October 2019 or candidate not has studied at the same level in UK before.
- Financially weak students to be unable to afford the study in the United Kingdom without this scholarship.
How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship 2019
Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your proile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in the left hand side panel of the online portal. After that apply online to Commonwealth Scholarship through EAS form for Masters & Doctoral studies (PHD) through Electronic Application System (EAS) at:
- Masters: https://fs29.formsite.com/m3nCYq/form62/form_login.html
- PHD: https://fs29.formsite.com/m3nCYq/form60/form_login.html
All the applications for Masters/PHD without submitting both EAS Application form and online HEC form will not be entertained in any case.
- Save your HEC online application & Commonwealth online application after successful submission to relevant portals.
- Hardcopies of HEC application form (along with relevant academic documents viz. transcripts, equivalence for a foreign degree, statement of purpose, study/research plan, copies of CNIC, Domicile) & submitted Commonwealth scholarship forms may be kept saved. They will be taken from shortlisted candidates only
Do not send your hard copies of applications at this stage. Deadline for submission of HEC online application is September 30, 2019
- HEC Common Wealth Scholarship Pakistan may conduct test/interview or both to shortlist candidates.
- Commonwealth UK does not accept direct applications. All nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity, therefore, females are encouraged to apply.
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria, highest academic merit, quality of study/research plan, and relevancy of candidate’s selected field with Pakistan’s future development needs and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- HEC online portal will be closed after the deadline, therefore, no candidate would be able to apply after the deadline, incomplete applications including HEC and EAS online forms will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in the nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose a penalty, as decided by HEC.
- It is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that they apply to HEC Online system and EAS online application form simultaneously before the deadline of September 30, 2019, as applications submitted after the deadline shall NOT be entertained in any case.
NOTE: Applicants for applying Commonwealth scholarship are advised to submit their online application on Commonwealth EAS Scholarship portal first. After submission of EAS form, applicants must also apply on HEC online application portal http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf. Please note that if an applicant could not submit an online application through both HEC e-portal and CSC EAS portal, applications will not be considered for further processing.