Humphrey Fellowship in USA 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
The Humphry Fellowship in USA 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for bright-minded students who have positive energy to change the world. The main aim of the Humphrey Fellowship is to build a strong relationship between the US and other countries. The Humphrey Fellowship is for professionals and non-degree internationals. More than 150 Humphrey Fellowships are provided for all around the world. The total duration of the fellowship program is 10 months.
The fellowship at USA is a cultural exchange program. They strengthen the bond between different states, by sharing knowledge about different issues that are related to the US. So it’s the best opportunity to learn a lot. The Humphrey Fellowship provides financial benefits for the students including food, residential services, travel, books etc. So it’s the best opportunity for the candidates to apply for this Humphry Fellowship in USA. The field trips and other travel costs are also included in the fellowship.
You can apply for the Humphrey Fellowship program online. To broaden their perspectives and work as global leaders is a wonderful opportunity for fellows. Many countries are eligible to apply for this Fellowship program in the US. The deadline for the Humphrey Fellowship program in the USA is different for different countries, so apply according to your country’s deadline. You need to send your application but your application must be reached before 1st October 2022.
Details About the Humphry Fellowship in USA 2022
- Host Country: USA
- Financial Benefits: fully funded
- Duration: 10 month
- Program: Non-Degree Program
- Deadline: Not the same for different countries, but your application reached the US by 1st October 2022
- If required, they provide free English coaching
- The Full Tuition Fee of the host institution is also provided
- The maintenance allowance provided by the fellowship
- One-time setting allowance
- The residential expenses include travel, food, clean water and other
- Health insurance is also provided which covers sickness and accidents.
The book allowance is also provided.
- A one-time computer subsidy is also provided
- The air ticket (from home country to US and US to home country) also includes costs and all travel costs related to the program are covered by the fellowship
- A professional development allowance for professional visits, field trips and conferences.
- The candidate must have an undergraduate degree and a first division Bachelor’s
- In the relevant field, the candidate must have 5 years of experience
- The candidate must know English language for writing and speaking
- The applicant must be recently active in community services
How To Apply
To apply for a Humphrey Fellowship in the USA, the candidates need to contact the U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission in their national country.
According to the own country deadline, the candidate sends the application after selecting their country. For the desired course, university, you need to select the host university. Select the field from the list provided by the fellowship
After submitting the application, they call the candidates for the interviews and then next send applications to the selected participant for further consideration to the Institute of International Education in the US. For more details, visit the official web portal.