Joint Japan World Bank Graduate ScholarshipÂ 2022 Opportunity Desk
Applications for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship are open now. All Applicants from any Origin can apply for JJ/WBGSP Scholarship 2022. World Bank is a Famous International bank. No Academic Course Restriction for Applying in this WB Fully Funded Scholarship. All Expenses will be covered under this Program. This is the Highest-Paid Scholarship in different countries including U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is offering a Master Degree Program to Study at one of the Partner Universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan on a Fully Funded Scholarship. No English Test Requirement for this Scholarship. The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is offering a Master Degree Program to Study at one of the Partner Universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and JapanÂ on a Fully Funded Scholarship
The duration of the Master’s Degree program is 2 Years. Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJWBGSP): Since 1987, JJWBGSP has enabled more than 6,000 mid-career professionals from 160 developing countries and Japan to complete graduate degrees in development-related fields. More Details Regarding Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship is given below.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country:Â U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
- Organization:Â World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage:Â Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level:Â Masters
- Deadline: 28 February 2022 & 27 May 2022
What is the World Bank Scholarship Program?
JJ/WBGSP is open to women and men from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countriesâ development efforts who are applying to a Master degree program in a development-related topic.
More than 10 Universities are available in U.S, Europe, and Japan. You will be studying at one of the Partner Universities in U,S, Europe, or Japan. The Duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
List ofÂ Courses & Universities
- Economy Class Air TravelÂ between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full TuitionÂ for your graduate program
- MedicalÂ Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence AllowanceÂ to cover all living expenses
- (Accommodations,Â Food, etc., includingÂ Books)
- Developing countries are eligible. Check Full List CLICK HERE FOR FULL LIST
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Having a Bachelorâs (or equivalent) degree
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelorâs (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience.
List of Documents
- Application Form: Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship. Visit the Website for the World Bank ScholarshipÂ Here.