Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 â Ministry of Education
Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 by using the Government of Malaysia is inviting applications. The Malaysian International Scholarship is an initiative by using the Ministry of Education Malaysia to Study Masters, Ph.D. Degree.
This Malaysian Scholarship for International Students aims to aid the Malaysian Governmentâs attempt to Attract, Motivate International Students from abroad. Students with Different Academic Backgrounds are welcomed to apply for this MIS Scholarship.
A wide range of fields is to be had for each Full-time Master, & Ph.D. Degree Programs. Participants’ ages ought to now not more than 40 & 45 age for Master and Ph.D. Respectively.
Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered with the aid of the Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
Available Fields & MajorsÂ
Wants to Study in Malaysia Without IELTS? Almost all educational fields are Under MIS Malaysia International Scholarship 2020 for Masters & Ph.D. From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Environmental Studies.
Universities List in Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
Malaysian Scholarship to Study Abroad Age Requirements
- For Masters Up to 40 Years
- For Ph.D. Up to 45 Years
The Malaysian International Scholarship is Not a Fully Funded Scholarship. It will Only cover Basic Expenses given underneath.
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month may be given.
- Successful Applicants are expected to independently set up their tour to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel costs will not be supplied by using the Government of Malaysia
The Current Call for Malaysian International Scholarship is confined to the Following Countries which can be given below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
- Not greater than 40 & 45 years of age for Master and Ph.D. Respectively.
- For the Masterâs degree, applicants must acquire at least Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimal CGPA of 3.5 at a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Ph.D. applicants must achieve a minimal CGPA of 3.five or excellent consequences at Masterâs diploma stage in a similar area of intended Ph.D. Study.
- A written thought with a minimum of 1,000 phrases that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL
- Applicants acquiring Degrees with English as a Medium of Instructions may also be accepted
Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 Deadline is 15 March 2020.
How to ApplyÂ
How to Apply Scholarship to Study Abroad for Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2020? So here is a process! Applicants have to Fill Online Form with the required documents to upload. The Link to the official website is given under in Orange Color.