METI Government of Japan Internship 2023 (Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk
Prestigious METI Government of Japan Internship 2023 has been announced. Best Japanese International Internship is accepting applicants from all around the world. This Year’s Internship will run in Japan last time it was an Online Internship. The internship is open for Winter 2023. Undergraduates, Graduates are eligible for this METI Internship. 200 Internees have Funded the Government of Japan. No IELTS are needed for METI Japanese Internship Program. Submit the Online Application Form at the Official website.
METI Internship in Japan duration is 2 To 3 Months. No Highest CGPA requirement. Applicants having Any academic Fields are eligible. NO IELTS is needed. Applicants having any nationality can apply for this Fully Funded Paid Internship in Japan. JIP office will not respond to any inquiries regarding the selection process or reasons for acceptance/rejection.
Applicants should be at least 20 years and not older than 40 years old. The goal of this program is To give an opportunity to create new business and/or innovation with foreign people who have full of skills and knowledge through an internship & To give foreign people who live overseas and have full of skills and knowledge an opportunity to experience of working in a Japanese company, creating new business opportunities and learning cross-cultural communications, through an internship.
METI Government of Japan Internship 2023 Details
- Country: Japan
- Sponsored by: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Internship Location: Internship company in General in Japan
- Internship Duration: 2.5 to 3 Months
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
There are many benefits of doing this Fully Funded Internship in Japan same as OIST Internship In Japan 2022.
- Flexible hours to work with the team.
- You will receive the completion certificate by The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- You can use this internship in your CV to show your skills.
- 4,000 yen per day for living expenses.
- Airfare Tickets: Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance
- Accommodation expenses associated with the training program.
- A communication device such as Laptop, LAN, and Mobile Phone.
Timeline of Internship
- 1st August 2022～9th September 2022
- 22nd August, 2022～30th September 2022
- 31st October 2022～9th December 2022
- 7th November 2022～16th December 2022
The place of internship
Internship companies in general Designated facilities such as overseas Universities due to the internship program types.
Task of internees
- Developing an internship plan
- Participating in pre-training
- Engaging in an internship during the designated period.
- Being able to follow the instruction of JIP office and the host company.
- Keeping regular contact with the host company during the internship period.
- Keeping appropriate behavior is required as a recipient of public funds from the Japanese government.
Based on the content of the application, JIP office will check various elements, such as the applicant’s aptitude, motivation, experience, skills, etc.
JIP office will conduct a document screening, first interview and second interview.
The applicant may be asked to submit additional documents for reference, such as a certification of certain skill which may be useful for an internship, during the selection process.
JIP office will select and recommend the appropriate candidates to the host companies.
The result of the matching will be informed to both the host company and the applicant. The matching will be established if both of them can accept the result.
As this is a government-funded 2022 internship program, the results of the internship will be published on the website, including the name of the company or institution, a summary of the internship, and information from interviews.