Application call is open to apply for the SUPARCO Apprenticeship Program 2023. The duration of this SUPARCO internship is 3 Years. Males & Females both are eligible. Candidates doing a degree in any Academic Courses are eligible for this Paid Internship in Pakistan. After successful completion of 3 years of training, the candidate may be offered a Job in SUPARCO. Candidates who are offered the job will have to accept the offer to serve for a minimum period of 5 years.
Applicants will get a chance to do an internship in Space & Upper Atmosphere Research Commission Apprenticeship Scheme 2022. Due to a limited number of seats, only short-listed candidates will be called for tests & Interviews, as per merit. Admission tests will be conducted simultaneously in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad. Apprentices once selected will not be allowed to take admitted elsewhere during their three years of training at SITT.
SSC (Science Group only) passed with a minimum of 70% marks are eligible for this Opportunity in Pakistan. candidates will be placed anywhere in the Pakistan at SUPARCO Office. This is a Paid Pakistani Apprenticeship Program. The application process is Online. No Application Fee is required. The headquarters of SUPARCO is located in Karachi, Sindh Province near Karachi University.
SUPARCO Apprenticeship Program Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Required Qualification: SSC Group
- Duration is 3 Years
- Deadline: 29th August 2022
Applicants are eligible for the SUPARCO Apprenticeship Program if they fulfill the following requirements:
- All Pakistani Nationals are eligible.
- SSC (Science Group only) passed with a minimum of 70% marks are eligible for this Opportunity in Pakistan.
- Applicants have to be Unmarried.
- Nationality: Pakistani National (Dual/Foreign nationality is not allowed)
- The application Form should be submitted Online.
- Candidates must be Physically Fit.
Selected applicants will get the following perks:
- You will get the Training under highly qualified staff
- Pick & Drop facility will be provided to applicants
- Laboratories will be accessible.
- The medical Facility will be provided to applicants.
- Enriched curriculum, meeting requirements of SBTE and SUPARCO
- The safe and peaceful learning environment
- Case studies, class presentations, practical training, and field trip
- Highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated faculty
How To Apply?
- Application may be submitted online through sitt.smartcareers.pk by clicking the Apply Now button
- Please fill up the Applicant Information Form available on the website mentioned above & attach a passport-size photograph with white background
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to e-mail: email@example.com