The Karolinska Global Masterâs Scholarships in Sweden 2022 Opportunity Desk
Applications have been open to apply for the Karolinska Global Masterâs Scholarships in Sweden 2022. Applicants belonging to Any Nationality are Eligible for Karolinska Master’s Scholarships in Sweden. You all must have Different Questions Regarding Studying Sweden. There is No Application Fee Needed. Karolinska University offers Tuition-Free Scholarship to Selected Students from EU/NON-EU. Sweden is very Famous for its High-End Education System.
Study in Sweden, with the support of this guide you will catch out yourself in a country which has always strike well above its mass. The outstanding repute in the educational sector has made Sweden the worldâs top Educational Studies. Sweden has more than 60 Higher Educational institutes. You will get Master Degree Scholarship in any Academic Field at Karolinska University.
Last year, 1500 International Students applied for this Funded Scholarship. The amount of Scholarship vary from year to year but Only 10 Scholarships Slots are available. The KI Global Masterâs Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding.
The Karolinska Global Masterâs Scholarships in Sweden 2022 Details
- Country: Sweden
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- University Name: Karolinska University Sweden
- Deadline: 17th Jan, 2022
About Karolinska Institute
Karolinska Institutet is one of the Worldâs Leading Medical Universities. Our vision is to advance knowledge about life and strive towards better health for all.
Karolinska Institute offers the countryâs broadest range of education in medicine and health sciences. The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet selects the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine.
Check, Also Prime Minister Scholarships in Canada 2022
- The KI Global Masterâs Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programs only partially given by Karolinska Institutet).
- Travel, living expenses, and other costs must be met with other funding.
- Furthermore, please note the KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers tuition fee for students enrolled at a Global Master’s Programme here at Karolinska Institutet and cannot be used for other studies.
To be eligible for the KI – DIS Scholarship you must:
- Have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2022
- Be a tuition fee-paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- Have paid the application fee by 1 February 2022
- Fulfill the entry and documentation requirements for the program you have applied for
- Application for our Global Master’s programs opens: 18 October 2021
- Application deadline: 17 January 2022
Last date to pay Application Fee and submit supporting documents: 1 February 2022
- Apply for the KI Global Programmes scholarship at this page: 18 October 2021 – 17 January 2022
- Notification of selection for the Global Master’s Programmes: 7 April 2022
- Notification of selection for the scholarship: 29 April 2022
How To ApplyÂ
Applicants need to apply Online. To Apply Please visit the Official Link To Karolinska Global Masterâs Scholarships 2022.
Follow ourÂ Facebook,Â Instagram,Â Linked In,Â TwitterÂ & Join ourÂ Telegram GroupÂ andÂ Facebook GroupÂ for More Updates.