Applications are invited to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2020 For Masters & Ph.D. The purpose of RTP Scholarship in Australia from the Government of Australia is to undertake a Master’s degree by Research & Doctorate Degree by Research.
The University of Sydney will provide tuition Fees, Free Accommodation, A stipend of $27,596 per Annum, Airfare tickets, Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Master’s candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
The Australian Government Scholarships 2020 are for qualified students to apply for an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to undertake Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) at the University of Sydney free study in Australia.
Australian Government Research Training Program Details
- Host Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Master Degree, Doctorate Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: Accepted All Year
Available Fields & Majors
This is a fully funded scholarship for international students in Australia.All majors and courses are available.
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
University of Sydney Scholarships will provide scholarships to study in Australia for free to all the students. RTP Scholarships for International Students will cover all the expenses.
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.).
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
The following eligibility criteria will be considered:
- Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
- All Documents should be in English.
- Master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- Ph.D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Two Recommendation Letters: The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in English.
- Research Proposal: In conjunction with your supervisor you’ll finalize your research proposal of up to 2000 words, covering the objectives and significance of your research. (Further Guidelines Chech Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
For Documents Details Please Check
How to Apply
All the Procedure is Online. The Step by Step Guideline is Gibve below Under the Link. Please also check official scholarship Link.