Blue Book Traineeship 2020 With European Commission (Fully Funded)
Applications are invited to apply in Blue Book Traineeship 2020 With European Commission 2020. Each year the European Commission offers 2 five months, paid traineeships, for 1,800 trainees; All Visa costs and medical fees will be reimbursed together with travel expenditures. A monthly stipend 1,196$ will be given which will be enough to cover your accommodation & food.
Start From on 1 Mar or 1 Oct, trainees will get benefit hands-on experience of EU policy-making in a multicultural environment. Applicants from EU and Non-EU Countries are welcome to apply.
Trainees will work in all around the European Commission/Services/Agencies usually in Brussels, however also in Luxembourg and across the European Union. The content of the activity relies upon at the carrier you’re assigned to. You may, as an example, work in the discipline of opposition law, human assets, environmental coverage, etc.
Blue Book Traineeship 2020 Details
- Host Country: Brussels, Ireland, London, EU members countries
- Award: Fully Funded
- No of Awards: 1800
- Eligible: EU & NON-EU Country
- Deadline: 30 August 2019
What Does Blue Book Traineeship in European Commission Offering?
- EU information – insight into the processes and policies of the EU establishments
Practical expertise – a chance to play a neighborhood within the Commission’s day-to-day business
- Opportunity to place educational theory into practice.
- Also, Apply For Pak Navy Jobs Latest 2019 for Civilian Candidates 1000+
Registration is open for March 2020 Traineeship Session
- PRESELECTION: September – October
- ELIGIBILITY CHECK: October – November
- RESERVATIONS: December – January
- OFFERS SENDING: from the end of January
Deadline: 30 August 2019 :12:00 (midday, Brussels time)
All Visa costs and medical fees will be reimbursed together with travel expenditures.
A monthly stipend will be given which will be enough to cover your accommodation & food.
Proof Of Documents:
- COPY OF
- Valid ID card/passport;
- University qualifications declared as completed (by the deadline for applications)
2) PROOF OF
- Continuous Study, exchange program abroad, if attended any in EU/Internationals programs, courses/workshops, trainee
- All language abilities are other than the native language.
- Experience of work, if any
- Any publication other than final year thesis research work
European Commission Traineeship Eligibility Criteria
Must have a University Degree or Bachelor degree.
For non-EU nationals just one procedural language is required;
Have a good Knowledge of education (C level as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) of 2 EU official languages, one among that should be a procedural language: English or French or German.
Have no previous work expertise of any kind, 6 weeks in any EU establishment, body or agency, EU delegations, with Members of Parliament (MEPs) or Advocates General at the EUCJ.
How To Apply in Blue Book Traineeship 2020