Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship for International Students 2020 is open now. The Brunei Government Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarships for Studying Abroad. It will cover All costs of Scholarships.
Brunei Darussalam scholarship provides applicants with the opportunity to undertake a Diploma, Undergraduate Degree and Postgraduate Master’s Degree at 4 Prestigious University of Brunei.
There is No Application Fee for the Brunei Scholarship. Applications are open for all international students having Any Nationality can study Any Field in Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship.
Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship Key Points
Read this post to get an update about Study Abroad Scholarships. This is a Brunei Darussalam scholarship for international students to study in Brunei.
Host Country: Brunei
Degree: Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Master’s Degree
Eligible Nationalities: All Foreign Nationals
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 14th February 2020
Duration of Diploma Degree is 3 Years. For an Undergraduate Degree in Europe Duration is 4 Full Years & For Master Degree its 12 Months or 24 Months duration.
Affiliated List of Brunei Scholarship Universities
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB)
- Politeknik Brunei (PB)
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students. All courses are available in these universities.
You can check the Official website link at the end of this post to see courses in 4 universities mentioned above.
Also, Check these International Scholarships Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship in Qatar 2020 (Fully Funded)
This is Brunei Darussalam’s scholarship for international students. All the Expenses will be covered.
- Exemption from Paying Tuition Fees Including Acceptance, Examination, Registration & Orientation Fees.
- An Economy Class Round Airfare to/from Brunei Darussalam
- A Monthly Allowance of BND$500.00
- Monthly Meal Allowance of BND$150.00
- An Annual Book Allowance of BND$600.00
- Accommodation at the Residential College of the University
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance Cover for the whole duration of the Scholarship.
- Applications are open to citizens of, but not limited to, ASEAN, Commonwealth, and OIC Member Countries.
- Applicants must be, between the ages of 18-25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programs.
- Must not exceed the age of 35 for Postgraduate Master’s Degree programs on the 31st of July 2020
- The award is NOT eligible to Brunei Darussalam Permanent Residents.
- Upon completion of the program, the scholarship recipient will be required to leave Brunei Darussalam with immediate effect.
How to Apply for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship
Applicants applying to Universiti Brunei Darussalam must also complete an online application through https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/
Application forms must be duly completed and submitted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the applicant’s country.
Applicants are required to also submit a Police clearance statement.
Completed application forms are to be emailed to the following address: ApplyBDGS2020@mfa.gov.bn