Chevening Scholarship 2020 in UK | UK Governmentâs Global Scholarship
ApplicationsÂ areÂ invitedÂ to register for the World-renownedÂ & Biggest Chevening Scholarship 2020 within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from the government of the United Kingdom. Chevening Scholarship in UK 2020-21 is open for all international students from all around the world to pursue a Masters scholarships UK
The scholarship is giving Full Financial support for eligibleÂ Masterâs degrees at any UKÂ universityÂ whileÂ additionallyÂ giving access toÂ anÂ exclusiveÂ educational,Â skilled professional, and cultural experiences. It is Fully funded scholarships for international students. All-Academic majors for a Master’s degree are available.
Chevening is giving you full authority to select betweenÂ overÂ twelve,12000 masterâs courses at over 150 multi courses. TheÂ period of the Master degree scholarshipÂ is for 1 Year. you may live and studyÂ within theÂ UKÂ for a year. Chevening represents theÂ bestÂ ofÂ the UK,Â hospitableÂ exceptionalÂ folksÂ from acrossÂ the worldÂ to review, grow and thrive atÂ a number ofÂ the worldâs best universities.
Chevening Scholarship 2020 in UK Details
- Host country: United Kingdom
- Course Level:Â One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage:Â Fully Funded From UK Government
- Deadline:Â 7th November 2019
Chevening Scholarship 2020 is offered Over 160 countries.
Here is a LIST OF ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES
Eligible Kind of Work Experience
- Full-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Part-time employment
- Paid or unpaid internships
- Read More Details About
Here is a list of Chevening Work Experience
English Language Requirements
In order to receive a Chevening Scholarship in UK, all applicants must demonstrate that they have fulfilled Cheveningâs English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
Chevening UK accepts English language tests from five providers:
- Academic IELTS
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson PTE Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced [CAE])
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
Read More AboutÂ Chevening Scholarship English Language Requirements
Chevening Scholarship Amount
Chevening Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students and all expenses of Scholarship is covered by Chevening and as follows for all the International Students:
- University Tuition Fees
- A Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A Homeward departure Allowance
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- The cost of one Visa Application
D0 you know Germany is offering huge scholarships? DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters & Ph.D. 2019-20 (Fully Funded)
Chevening Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Chevening Scholarship is for all the International Students & has the Eligibility Criteria for all given below.
- Be a national of a Chevening-eligible country or territory
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of 2 years when your degree has over.
Have completed a Bachelor degree which will help you to entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
- This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 (>71%)honors degree in the UK.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of professional work experience
- Apply to 3 different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one in all these selections by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the CheveningÂ English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
- For more details visit our Opportunity desk website
Chevening Scholarship Courses (How to Select a Course & University)
You canÂ select from over 12,000 Masterâs Courses at over 150 different educationalÂ courses. Your Chevening ApplicationÂ shouldÂ listÂ a minimum ofÂ 3 Courses. All CoursesÂ are One Year Master Program.
To be awarded a Scholarship,Â you ought to get an unconditional offer letterÂ forÂ one of in allÂ your courseÂ selections by 16 JulyÂ 2020.
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2019 Internship [Fully Funded] Switzerland
Â Timeline of Chevening process
- 5 August 2019:Â Application Open
- 7 November 2019: Application Close
- Mid-November to December 2019: Reading Committee Assessments
- Early to Mid February 2020:Â Applicants Shorlisted for interviews
- 25 February 2020:Â References And Education Document Deadline
- 2 March to 1st May 2020: Interview Take Place
- Early June 2020:Â Results
- 16 July 2020: English Language Submission Deadline
- September/October 2020:Â Studies Begin in the UK
How to Apply For Chevening Scholarship?]
All Chevening ApplicationsÂ should be submitted through the onlineÂ application system. We tend toÂ would likeÂ YouÂ better ofÂ Luck for the Chevening Scholarship 2020-21 FromÂ the govt.Â ofÂ Britain. Please Check the Chevening Links below.
Application applying process videoÂ