Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 – Fujian University of Technology – Application Process is Online
Applications are open to Apply Online for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Fujian University of Technology Scholarship Program in China 2020 for International Students 2020. Students from All Nationalities can apply. Applicants from Any type of Academic Background can apply.
Fujian University in China is giving the CSC Scholarship, University Scholarship & Provincial Government Scholarship to International Students.The Most Important thing is that NO Such GPA requirements For Fujian University of Technology Government Scholarship. NO IELTS.
FJUT Chinese Government Scholarship offers programs in the English Language as well as in Chinese. Fujian University Scholarship in China is a free scholarship to study in China. The Duration of a Bachelor is 4 academic years, Master’s Degree 3 academic years.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 Details
FJUT Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students. Fujian Scholarship Program in China 2020 is giving Fully Funded Scholarships to International Students.
- University: University of Science & Technology of China
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 will provide a Full China Scholarship for all the Admitted Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Free Furnished University Dormitory with attached kitchen and Bathroom
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
There are 3 scholarships are given at this time
- CSC Scholarship
- University Scholarship
- Provincial Government Scholarship
Duration of Scholarship
The duration of the scholarship of study in china is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs: 4 Academic years
- Master’s Degree Programs: 3 Academic years
Here is a List of Academic Fields for the Undergraduate Degree Program, Masters Degree Program for FJUT Scholarship in China for International students.
- International Business
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Transport Engineering
Eligibility Criteria /Document Required
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies must have held a high school diploma
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree
- Recent Photographs
- Passport Home page
- Study Plan
- Recommendation Letter
- Research Proposal (if Any)
How To Apply
All applicants for any kind of scholarship and self-sponsored applicants all
should register and submit e-copy on this website and there is no need for a hard
copy. The university will be evaluated comprehensively and then decide.
International Office, Fujian University of Technology, No3 Xueyuan Road,
University Town, Minhou, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China.