Doha International Youth Camp for Voluntary 2019 (Fully Funded)
Another International Youth Camp is Announced. Doha International Youth Camp is presently open for applications that are welcoming Participants from 57 the OIC Member States, Muslim Communities to go to a 10 Day Youth Camp in Qatar from October 28th to November sixth, 2019.
There are No Criteria for the Academic Field, members with any Academic Field are qualified to Apply. This Camp is sorted out by the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), subsidiary to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), welcomes the young people of Muslim nations to enroll for Doha Youth Camp for Voluntary and Humanitarian Work, in collaboration with Qatar Red Crescent in Doha.
The point of the International Conference 2019 Fully Funded in Doha is to bring International Youth from a multicultural foundation with an open door for Youth Muslims to trade encounters and mastery in the field of volunteering and philanthropic work, Social Responsibility.
Summary of the Event
Doha International Youth camp activities are as follows:
- Creating the capacities of Muslim youth in the fields of relief and disaster management.
- Talking about the work experience of some Islamic countries in volunteerism, humanitarian, and Social Responsibility.
- Urging youngsters to gain and disperse a culture of social duty and volunteerism
- This is a memorable Youth Camp so don’t miss this golden opportunity. You can also apply to
Details of the Doha International Youth Camp 2019
- Host Country: Qatar.
- Eligible Region: OIC Members
- Duration: 10 Days
Deadline: 28 Sept 2019