Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France 2022 – Opportunity Desk
Applications has been open for Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France at Sciences Po University in France. Different Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree & Post Doctoral Degree Courses are available at Po University. Non-European Students can apply for this Scholarship. All nationality holders are eligible for this Paris Scholarship. Science Po University hosts 14,000 Students – Half are International.
Here are Top 10 Scholarships in France For International Students 2021. The name of the scholarship under Sciences Po University is called Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France. Duration of BS Scholarship is 3 Years, MS Degree is of 2 years & Ph.D. is of 3 years. This is a premium Scholarship in France for international students. It’s a Premium Scholarship of France for International Students.
The language of instruction and application form is entirely in English that means No need for the French Language. Emile Boutmy Scholarship will be given to Top Best Candidates in the Application pool. Many Major/Fields are available under this scholarship. Hope, So you will find out what suits you best.
Details About Emile Boutmy Paris Scholarship
- Country: Paris, France
- University: Science Po University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master & PhD
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2021/mid-Feb 2022 (annual)
List of Scholarships
There are multiple scholarships France is offering to international students in Sciences Po University, A world Leading Research Based University.
- Emile Boutmy Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded by Sciences Po to first-time applicants, from outside the European Union.
- Mastercard foundation scholarships: This is a merit-based scholarship for students from sub-Saharan African countries who face financial and other barriers to higher education.
- Campus France: It is open For All Nationality holder
- Scholarships from your home country: You may be eligible for other scholarship programs depending on your country of origin.
List of Academic Majors
These schools of education are available at Sciences Po University.
- School of International Affairs
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Management & Innovation
- Law School
- Urban School
- Doctoral School
- Each scholarship will cover differents items under a type of scholarship. You need to check the first official link given at the end of the post to confirm which scholarship is best for you that it would be easiest for you to choose a scholarship and read the criteria and financial coverage.
- However, This scholarship is not completely Fully Funded I mean it will only cover your’s Tuition Fee & will give some amount to cover your expenses.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be,first time applicants, from a non-European Union state.
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…) unless otherwise decided by the jury.
- This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
How To Apply
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application. To Apply Please visit Emile Boutmy Scholarships For International Students 2021.