EPFL Scholarship in Switzerland 2021 | Study in Switzerland Opportunity Desk
Applications are open for EPFL Scholarship in Switzerland. EPFL stand for École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland. Ther are offering Fully Funded Scholarship to Master level applicants & for Ph.D. Applicants as well. Swiss universities are affordable as compare to other Abroad universities. There is No Application Fee to apply in this EPFL Switzerland Scholarship. The duration of the EPFL master program is 1-1.5 years & for PhD is 4 years.
The scholarship will cover your necessary expenses related to your accommodation, Monthly Stipend & Research grant, Travel cost & University Fees. EPFL excellence fellowship is for Master doing students & the EPFL Global Leaders program is for Doctoral applicants. The total number of EPFL Swiss Scholarship is 100. Applicants having an Undergraduate degree in any academic courses & a Master’s degree are eligible for this Opportunity.
Applicants who belong to any Nationality across the globe can apply for this Scholarship. You may apply in another country without paying any Application Fee, Read more about Universities Without Application Fees & Low Tuition Fee Universities. What You Do After completion of your degree or Work, Determines Your Future! Spend an Hour a Day Doing These Things and Your Life Will Never Be The Same, Read Here!
EPFL Scholarship in Switzerland 2021 Details
- Country: Switzerland
- Degree: Master & PhD
- University: École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland
- Nationality: All are eligible
- Deadline: 15 April 2021
EPFL is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. EPFL is one of the most prestigious universities in the world for the quality of its education and research. Also apply for DAAD Germany Scholarship.
List of Scholarships
EPFL is awarding 2 different scholarships to international students. A description of those 2 scholarships is given below.
- EPFL excellence fellowship
EPFL offers a limited number of fellowships to students with outstanding academic records. These fellowships are financed by EPFL and through partnerships with private foundations or companies to Master level applicants.
- EPFL Global Leaders program
EPFLglobaLeaders is a new doctoral fellowship program funding early-stage researchers to become leaders in the transition towards sustainable societies. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 8647$ per semester,34590$ for a 2-year degree)
- Reservation of accommodation (student room in a student residence
- Ph.D. students will get a monthly 1935$ scholarship to cover necessary expenses.
- The thesis director will pay for the other associated costs (research costs, equipment, travel expenses, conferences, etc.
Read more about Universities Without IELTS Requirements For 2021
- Applicant must be from an international country
- Must have good academic scores.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree to get admission in Mster degree.
- Must have a Master’s degree to get admission in PHD scholarship.
How To Apply
Applicants have to apply online. It is important to read guidelines about scholarships before filling the application form. To Apply please visit EPFL excellence fellowship & EPFL Global Leaders program.