Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Erasmus+ is a Top Rated International Scholarship Program. Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 is now available for All Nationality Holders. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship gives chance to International Students to Study in three Different Universities in 3 Different Countries from the European Union. Erasmus is a Fully Funded Program. You will get an Opportunity to Study Master’s & Ph.D. Degree in Different Universities.
You don’t need to contact the Professor to get this Scholarship. There is No Application Fee, No Work Experience required, No IELTS and No high CGPA Requirements. You will Study Each Semester in different Countries and in different universities as well as you will do a Part-Time Internship in Different countries. Last year they allotted 2,450 Scholarships to International Students. This year they will support 2756 Scholars. There are many Best Scholarships in Europe.
According to Sources, Erasmus Selects the Highest Number of Students. The highest Number till now is 2,450 from all countries in 2021. Erasmus Scholarship is only to undertake a Masters Degree, MPhil, or Erasmus Fellowship. The Maximum duration of the program is 2 Years. Erasmus Scholarship is for All citizens of countries across the world without IELTS requirements.
Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 Details
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master, PhD
- Deadline: End of March – Different for Different Program
How does Erasmus Scholarship work?
In this scholarship, you will study in Europe in 03 European countries in 03 universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities.
As we already said, it depends on the program. But each program consists of 2 Years, and you will study each semester at different universities and in a different country which will in Europe, Australia, or maybe the USA.
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
What is not Required For Erasmus+ Scholarships?
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders
- must take a chance
- No IELTS or TOEFL Requirements.
- Result awaited students can also apply
- GRE is not Required in any Program
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
There are 100+ Courses related to Below mentioned fields.
- Computer Science
- Social Science
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please visit the Official Website Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD).