Foreign Colombia Government Scholarships 2021-2022 Opportunity Desk
Apply For Foreign Colombia Government Scholarships 2021. Applicants from All over the World are eligible for this Scholarship in Colombia 2021. Undertake Master’s & Ph.D. Level Degree Program in Any Course. Get these Fully Funded Colombia Scholarships without more delay. The scholarship will cover your’s All expenses. You don’t need to worry about Study abroad expenses.
Start your Study Adventure in Columbia. 50 International Scholarships will be provided. Universities in Columbia offer World ClassHigher Education. There is No Registration Fee for this process. Scholarship by the Government of Columbia is a Financial Grants to Foreign Students. You will Study in Colombia Educational Institutes. Columbia City is a city in Columbia Township, Whitley County, in the U.S. state of Indiana.
Most students need Financial Support from universities to continue their education. There are Largest Dollar Amount Scholarships. The Year of 2021 Biggest Scholarships are in this post and these are 100% Free of Cost without Any Application fee Charges. Check Mega List of Scholarships in 2021 (Fully Funded).In order to get more information, you have to read this post till the end.
Details About Colombia Government Scholarships 2021
- Country: Colombia
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
(12) Months for Specialization
Twenty-four (24) Months to Master
and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree.
This is a Fully Funded Government Scholarship. You will get a chance to study inn Top Universities oF Columbia.
- Grant of $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
- 100% coverage of All Tuition Fees.
- Stipend for Books and Materials: Grant of $401.321 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Score regarding Spanish Language Proficiency
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Summary of online application to this call
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- A copy of Passport
- You must be Foreign Citizens
- You should not be over 50 years old
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it is equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship
- You must submit up to 3 letters of admission.
How To Apply
You have to fill the Online Application Form. To apply for the Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Colombia Scholarship 2021-2022.