Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 | SINGA Opportunity Desk
Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 is a Merit Based Opportunity for international students. Did You ever think that the Singapore Government will provide 240 Scholarships to pursue Masters Leading to PhD After a Four Year Bachelors Degree Program? All the Expenses will be covered by the Singapore Government. This is one of the Best Scholarship and there is No Age Limitation Criteria. All Students from any country with any nationality can apply for the Singapore Scholarships. A Wide Range of Study Fields are available.
No Application Fee will be charged. The Duration of the Doctoral degree program is 4 Years in Singapore. The Singapore Passport Ranked 2nd in the World. Singapore Offers Students a Unique Learning Experience. Under the SINGA Scholarship, you will be able to Study in Top 3 Universities of Singapore. Such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Singapore has a world-class Education System. Top Ranked Universities, Government Funded Scholarships, Easy Admission Process, No Application Fee. Singapore have World Class Qualification & Large areas of Specialization. You can be a part of Global society by studying in Singapore universities. There are currently 5 to 6 colleges in Singapore where you can study without IELTS. Even, there is an alternative to IELTS that is Duolingo Language Test Accepted in 2000+ Universities. The Detailed Information about the Singapore Government Scholarships is given below.
Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: PhD Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June, 2022
About SINGA Opportunity
- Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships till now. Over 29,000 Applications were Received from more than 170 Countries to Study in Singapore.
- Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is famous for its diversity in the program.
- 240 Scholarships will be provided this year.
- The Duration of the Scholarship will be 4Years.
SINGA supports PhD studies in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Colleges and Schools
- NUS Faculties and Schools
- SMU School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS)
- SUTD Pillars/Clusters and Research Centres
Applicants will be entitled of the Following Benefits through SINGA Graduate International Award.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
SINGA Scholarship award can be achieved by meeting the following criteria:
- Open for International Graduates with a passion for research and Excellent Academic Results
- Good skills in Written and Spoken English
- Good Reports from Academic Referees.
- SINGA Needs No IELTS OR TOEFL. In fact, they will assess you during the Interview.
How To Apply For Singapore International Graduate Award?
- Please submit your applications as early as possible.
- Apply Now via this link Here!
- Visit the official Link Here!