Applications are now open to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship in UK 2020 For Masters & Ph.D. This Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Bill Gates & Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge. This is the largest ever single donation to a UK university
All the International Students outside the UK are eligible to apply for the Gates Scholarship at Cambridge University UK. The University is offering Scholarships in all academic Disciplines Available at Cambridge University.
For 2020 entry, Gates Cambridge will offer 80 Full Cost scholarships to Applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree Scholarship in Uk. The aim of the Gates Scholarship Program is to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship UK 2020 Details
- Country: UK
- Funds Sponsored by: Bill Gates & Melinda Gates
- Course Level: Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration of Courses: Ph.D. Degree: 3 Year ,Master Degree: 1 Year, 2 Year
Available Fields & Majors
For 2020 entry, Gates Cambridge will offer scholarships to Applicants in all Academic Disciplines Available at Cambridge University. The below Just Examples. All-Academic Fields are Available
- Bio logical
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
- Astronomy Etc
You Can Check the Full List of Courses (CLICK HERE)
Gates Scholarship Financial Coverage
Bill Gates Scholarship for International Students will Cover the Full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional, discretionary funding. It covers the following costs:
- University Fee Free
- A Maintenance Allowance for a Single Student (£17,500 for 12 months at the 2020-21 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months) – for Ph.D. scholars the award is for up to 4 years
- One Economy Round Airfare Ticket at both the beginning and end of the Course.
- Inbound Visa Costs & the Cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic Development Funding: From up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family Allowance: Up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2020-21 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork: You may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Maternity/Paternity Funding: Should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Hardship Funding: For unforeseen difficulties.
You can apply for a Bill Gates Scholarship For International Students if you are:
- A Citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- You Can Quickly Check through Eligibility Checker (CLICK HERE)
- Online Application
- Gates Cambridge Statement
- Research proposal (Ph.D. applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge reference
- For More Details About Application Materials (CLICK HERE)
And the Last Date for all the Other International Applicants is Depend on the Course They Chose. Most of them having a Deadline in Feb 2020 & April 2020. You Can Check (CLICK HERE)
How to Apply For the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2020
You Can Apply Online for the Gates Scholarship. The Link of the Application Portal & Official Advertisement is given below. Apply Early For more Chances.