GCF South Korea Internship 2020 for International Students (Fully Funded)
Applications are being invited to apply for the GCF South Korea Internship 2020 for International Students. Students from Diverse Backgrounds can apply in Korea international internship
Recent Graduates of Undergraduate Degree, Enrolled Master Students or Ph.D. Students or Graduates are eligible for the Green Climate Internship Program. Green Climate Fund internship program is a Fully Funded Internship 2020.
This is a Paid Internship Abroad you will receive Airfare and a monthly stipend of 1000USD Which is enough to cover your expenses.GCF internship Duration is 6 Months. Green Climate Internship Program is a Fully Funded Internship in South Korea for International Students.
GCF South Korea Internship 2020 Details
- Internship Country: South Korea
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Must Apply For Swiss Government Scholarship 2020/21 Fully Funded
GCF provides a USD 1,000 per month allowance to all interns which is enough to cover your accommodation, meals, and other expenses.
Roundtrip air ticket from their place of recruitment.
To be eligible for an internship, candidates must:
- Be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program prior to internship assignment, or a recent graduate
- Be engaged or recently engaged in academic study in a field directly related to the Fund’s work
- Possess an excellent command of English
Due to the Current Situation of COVID-19. We have been late in Sharing this Internship Program. The last date is 24th March 2020.
How to Apply
You have to apply Online. The Link to Online Application & official website link is given below in Orange Color.