Graduate Research Scholarships 2021- 600 scholarships in Melbourne Opportunity Desk
Applications are welcome to apply for the Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia. The College of Melbourne has a high rank in Australia. 600 Scholarships will be given in all Disciplines in every one of the Fields and Major for their Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. The Scholarship in Australia in Melbourne is for International Students and also for national students. The College of Melbourne founded in 1853. Roughly with 45,000 students and 6,500 staff and has 280,000 graduated class the world over.
In excess of 12,000 worldwide students from 130 distinct nations. Duration of Master Degree Program is 2 years & Post Doctoral degree Program is 3 years. All Academic courses are available to study in Melbourne University in Australia. Australia is an education hub for many students across the world. Now You can stay in Australia after study to get a Work Permit. Even you can invite your spouse to Australia on a work visa.
There is NO Separate application for Graduate Research Scholarships. A huge number 600 is waiting for you to apply quickly and get selected. You may also apply for Sweden Government Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded (SISGP). It is also fully Funded Scholarship and would cover all of your expenses. Further details are given below:
Graduate Research Scholarships University of Melbourne Details
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- No of Scholarships: 600 Grants
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Fields of Study: All Fields and Majors
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2020
Degree & Course
Duration of Master Degree Program is 2 years & Post Doctoral degree Program is 3 years. A wide range of Disciplines is available at the University of Melbourne courses catalog. You can apply in any one of them for Your Scholarship in Australia.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
- Music /Arts
- Agriculture /Food Science
- The number of Grants will be 600.
- Full Educational cost Expense for the two years will be bear out by the scholarship committee.
- Four Years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree, their expense will also be covered by the committee.
- $30,600 per year complete stipend with accommodation.
- The living allowances might be ordered yearly and incorporates restricted paid debilitated maternity and parenting leave.
- You must be eligible to apply for Ms or PHD degree here in Melbourne University.
- All international and Nationa students are eligible.
How to Apply For the Graduate Research Scholarships Melbourne
If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.