Guangxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
Applications are open to Apply for the Guangxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020. Students from All Nationalities can apply. Applicants from Any type of Academic Background can apply.
Guangxi Normal University Scholarship offering programs in the English Language as well as in Chinese. GXNU Scholarship in China is a free scholarship to study in China. The Duration of Master’s Degree 2 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3 academic years.
The Most Important thing is that NO Such GPA requirements For Guangxi Government Scholarship. NO IELTS/TOEFL Required. You might be interested to apply for Schwarzman Scholarship in China 2021 Fully Funded
Guangxi Normal University CSC 2020 Details
Guangxi Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Guangxi Normal University Scholarship Program in China 2020 is giving a fully funded scholarships to international students.
- University: Guangxi Normal University
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Program & PhD Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 10 May 2020
Duration & Degree
The duration of the scholarship of study in china is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2 years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3 years
This GXNU Scholarship in China will cover the following items of selected applicants.
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Free University Dormitory or Accommodation Subsidy.
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend (3000 RMB for MS) & (3500 RMB For PhD)
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2020).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2020).
Following documents are required for GXNU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For PhD scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
How To Apply For Guangxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship
The Application Process for the GXNU Scholarship is Online. Complete the Online Application Form. The Link of the Scholarship Portal & Official Advertisement is given below.