Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021 Opportunity Desk
Are you looking for a Scholarship in Korea? So, Apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship, one of the Prestigious University in Sout Korea. GIST offering Master Degree Scholarship and Ph.D. Degree in Korean University. After the United States, Canada & the United Kingdom, South Korea is considered the best location for study abroad. There is No Need for an IELTS/TOEFL Certificate. In fact, 300 Scholarships are open currently for All International students.
The duration of the GIST Master Scholarship is 2 Years and the GIST Ph.D. Degree Scholarship is 4 years. There are almost 300 Scholarships available for Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. for Spring 2021. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology offering almost many Academic Courses for Internationa students.
Now due to COVID-19, Many students are not applying for scholarships they are preferring to stay at home. But we would suggest you apply for this Fully Funded scholarship because this is the right time for you. Now recently we introduced the 5,000 Scholarships to Study in Canada 2021.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2021
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is one of the top Public universities in Gwangju, South Korea. It is ranked #295 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is giving fully funded scholarships to students across the world.
- Tuition Assistance (All students): Tuition Fully Supported: 3,415,000 won per semester
- Monthly Stipends (All International Students):
- Student Allowance: 140,000 won per month for M.S. students, 295,000 won per month for Ph.D. students
- Meal allowance: nearly 100,000 won per month
- ※Students should have completed at least 9 credits in the previous semester for the above two.
- International student allowance: 120,000 won per month. GPA of 3.0 or higher (out of 4.5) in the previous semester
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):
- 4,820,000 won per year of M.S.
- 11,480,000 won per year of Ph.D.
- Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
What Courses You Can Choose?
GIST Is offering a Master Degree Program & Post Doctoral Degree Scholarship to you so following below are schools, you can apply for:
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
Before COVID-19, Korea, China needs document in hard form but now you can apply online here is a list of documents you need to submit in the online application system:
- Statement on Application Documents Submission[Form1]
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation[Form2]
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver[Form3] (Optional)
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)
Applicants having Any Nationality can apply for the Korean Government Scholarship.
Must hold an undergraduate degree OR Master’s degree.
No need to prove IELTS/TOEFL Language Criteria.
How To Apply
Complete an Online Application, Upload, or Email the Required Documents. Accept the Offer. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the GIST Korea University Scholarship.