HEC stands for Higher Education Commission which is a federal government body under which all the education systems are running in Pakistan. Here’s a piece of great news for the students who are seeking a government job in Pakistan. The applications are now open for the HEC Jobs in Pakistan 2022. The Higher Education Commission has recently announced many vacant positions for the people of Pakistan. Applicants having Any Degree in Any Academic Field are Eligible.
Candidates who want to apply for Government Jobs are highly encouraged at HEC for jobs. These vacancies are announced for students in different fields. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for higher education commission jobs. Both Male and Female candidates can apply for the HEC JOBS. Concerned candidates should fill the application form before the due date.
Higher Education Commission is a government department hence, encouraging the students to secure their jobs. Candidates who fulfill the requirements related to the job which are necessary to be fulfilled are eligible for HEC jobs. Also, Apply For Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022. Here’s complete information about Higher Education Commission jobs given below.
Details About HEC Jobs in Pakistan 2022
- Host country: Pakistan
- Organization: HEC
- Job Location: Across Pakistan
- Required Degrees: Graduation, Matric, Middle, Master
- Age limit: 18-40 years
- Offered salary: 18,000-50,000
- Deadline: 11 January 2022
Following vacancies are available at the HEC portal.
- AC Supervisor
- Senior Cashier
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Dish Washer
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- House Keeping Supervisor
To apply for HEC jobs candidates, have to fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for HEC jobs.
- Education required is Bachelor, Matric, intermediate, primary, middle, Master.
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Experience gained after the required qualification.
Following documents are required for the HEC jobs
- Verified Copies of required degree
- No need to send a hard copy of CV or other documents for candidates applying for jobs from Sr. # 1 to 5.
- Candidates applying for jobs from Sr. # 6 to 10 jobs
The last date to apply for HEC jobs is 11 January 2022.
How To Apply
Candidates from Sr. # No 1 to 5 are required to apply online. Candidates from Sr.# No 6 to 10 need to submit the application form along with the required documents at the Address: Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad. To Apply Please visit the Official Link To HEC Jobs in Pakistan 2022.