Applications are open to apply for Imperial College London PhD Scholarship 2020. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students to Study in London Imperial College. Applicants From All Over the World can apply.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
This Scholarship will cover Tuition Fee, Stipend, Accommodation of selected applicants. Do you Know How many Positions are Available under President’s Ph.D. Scholarships in imperial College London? 50 Total Scholarships For Post Doctorate Degree.
Applicants who are just Undergraduate can also apply for the President’s Scholarship Imperial. Imperial is a global top 10 university with a world-class reputation in science, engineering, business, and medicine.
Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship 2020 Details
Imperial College Scholarships For International Students is a Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
- Host Country: U.K, London
- Degree: Post Doctoral
- Duration: 3.5 Yrs
- Type of Funding: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 50
Deadline: 20 March 2020
Available Course /Majors
Almost All-Academic Courses are Available during Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship 2020.
Successful candidates will receive the following financial support for the president’s scholarship Imperial College in London.
- Full Tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,400 per annum. which is enough to cover your hostel charges also.
- £2,000 per annum For Your other Expenses
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have an equivalent degree of UK first class Degree.
- Applicants must have an Acceptance letter from the supervisor CLICK HERE to check for a supervisor.
- NOTE: Prior to applying candidates must have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project. President’s Ph.D. Scholarships primary supervisors are most effectively permitted to supervise one scholar at 1 time.
How To Apply
The scheme is open for 2020-21 scholarship applications.
You should submit your application for admission to study at Imperial through our online admissions system and your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
When prompted for a personal statement you must ensure that it consists of approx. 1000 words (maximum 2 pages) and outlines your academic and research achievements to date, explaining in brief your planned research project. The selection panel will not take into account statements exceeding the 2-page limit. You may also submit up to date variations of this assertion if required following application submission.
To be considered for the President’s Ph.D. Scholarship scheme, applicants need to select this selection in the investment section of the extra questions tab inside the online utility form.