Islamic University of Medinah Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk
The Deanship of the Faculty of Science at the Islamic University of Madinah (IU) is pleased to announce that IU provides full undergraduate scholarships for distinguished applicants who demonstrate high potential for pursuing their undergraduate studies. Application Call is open to apply for Islamic University of Medinah Scholarships 2023. IU University Scholarship in Saudia is for both Males & Females. Applicants having Any Nationality are eligible for this Medinah University Scholarship. The scholarship is for Undergraduate Degree Programs.
No IELTS & TOEFL are needed if you studied in the English Language previously. This Scholarship will finance your Tuition fees, Monthly Stipend & Accommodation at University. Prepare your’s all your documents and fill out the form online. in this article, I will explain to you in detail all the scholarship requirements and the process of applying online. The Islamic University of Madinah is one of the top public universities in Madinah, Saudi Arabia. It is ranked #801-1000 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Islamic University of Medinah Scholarships Details
- Country: Saudia
- Degree: Bachelor Degree Programs
- Duration: 4 Years
- Deadline: Ongoing
Being awarded a scholarship gives you the following benefits: –
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra allowance for students who achieve a grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
Departments of Studies
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- The applicant must be a Muslim male of good conduct.
- The applicant must pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must pass such tests and interviews
- Applicant must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent, from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school.
- The applicant must be dedicated to full-time study.
- No more than five years must have passed since being awarded the certificate.
- The age of the applicant is between (17 and 25 years), upon beginning study.
- The applicant must abide by any other conditions defined by the university management.
Mandatory documents for an application (without which the application will not be processed):
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate.
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript.
- Testimony of Conduct.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport (where applicable).
- Identity Card (where applicable)
How To Apply?
The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language.
In case of an applicant is granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy.
If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
Apply Here: https://enweb.iu.edu.sa/site_Page/31693