King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 for Masters & PhD in Saudi Arabia
Apply for the King Fahad University Scholarship 2020 for Masters & Ph.D. in Saudi Arabia. Local and International students from all over the world can apply for the Fully Funded scholarship in Saudi Arabia.
KFUPM provides full MS and Ph.D. scholarships in Saudi Arabia to Graduate Students in the fields of M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences. Both Male & Females can apply.
The Online Application Portal is open Twice a Year You can apply Twice if You are not selected in the First Session. Do You know that King Abdullah University is also offering Fully Funded Internships Check KAUST International Internship in Saudi Arabia 2020
King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate Degree.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 25th Sept 2019 & Feb 12, 2020
You Should Also Check Government of Ireland Masters & Ph.D. Scholarship Programme 2020
Fields of Study
College of Computer Sciences & Engineering (CCSE)
- Information and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
College of Sciences (CS)
- Mathematical Science
- Life Science
College of Engineering (CES)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences(CPG)
- Petroleum Engineering
KFUPM Business School (CIM)
- Information System & Operational Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Marketing
- Executive MBA
College of Environmental Design (CED)
- Architecture Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Construction and Management & Engineering
KFUPM Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free tuition.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Mandatory Documents Required:
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Other Supporting Documents (Needed for a Final Decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
The Last Date to Apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 is 25th Sept 2019 & Feb 12, 2020
How to Apply For King Fahd University Scholarship
You Need to Apply Online. Complete the Online Application Form. Below is a Link You can Find How the Online Application System works.