Asian Development Bank (ADB) is calling applications for Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan. Because ADB will sponsored All financed of 300 selected students on fully funded Scholarship in Kyoto University. This Scholarship will cover Master Degree Program.
Kyoto University is the 2nd oldest University in Japan. Kyoto will not charge any Registration Fee from applying students in university. The duration of degree is only 2 years. While they are offering multiple courses for students.
If you are worry about, that you will Study in Japan in Japanese Language. So Dont Think about it because Asian Development Bank Scholarship is in English Language. Also Apply in other scholarships too such as DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2021 in Germany (Fully Funded)
Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2021 Details
- Country: Japan
- Degree: Master Degree Scholarship
- Deadline: 11 June 2020
Here New Golden Scholarship Opportunities announced so dont forget to apply in these scholarships!
- DAAD Germany Online Scholarships, Short Courses 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Koc University Turkey Scholarship 2020 For Masters & PhD (Fully Funded)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2020 Fully Funded For MS & PHD
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship for International Students 2020 Fully Funded
Applicants will get the full scholarship selected by Asian Development Bank.
- Tuition Fee
- Living Allowance
- Visa & Ticket
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Federated States of Micronesia
Papua New Guinea
- Be a national of ADB country list mentioned above.
- Should have bachelor degree
- Must have 2 years of work experience
How To Apply
The Application Process is Entirely Online. The Link to Official ADB Website as well as the Kyoto University Website is also given below in Orange Color. (Under the Countries Click on Japan & then Look for Kyoto University)