McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada 2022 | Funded – Opportunity Desk
McCall MacBain Scholarships is a pioneering opportunity for you. Canada’s Famous and best Institute named McGill University Scholarships International Students is finally again open for All International applicants who want to pursue a Master’s Degree Program or Post Doctoral degree from Canada. A Full Flagship Fully Funded McCall MacBain Scholarship will be taken in Summer/Fall 2022. McGill University Ranked #31 in Global World Ranking. All Canadian & Non-EU Applicants are Eligible,
In addition to being the largest private landholding in the region, Macdonald Campus is home to over 70 buildings as well as 12 km of road network. McGill University is a public research university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. If you are interested in apply for a McGill Graduate Scholarship, So Apply for admission your application will automatically be considered for a Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada at McGill University.
McCall MacBain is the Famous & Prestigious Scholarship in Canada. McGill is the oldest university in Montreal, Canada, and one of just 3 English language universities. The University has more than 35,000 International Students from 150 countries, and 220,000 Alumni around the world. Are you ready to challenge yourself, learn from others, and make a positive impact in other people’s lives?
McCall MacBain Scholarships Details
- Country: Canada
- University Name: McGill University
- No.of Scholarships: 80
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D
- Deadline: Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022
- Deadline: International Applicants August 25, 2022.
McCall McGill Scholarship Benefits
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full graduate scholarship that provides students with the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world.
- The Scholarship covers Full Tuition and Fees
- Living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month
- Airfare Ticket
- Scholars also participate in an intensive leadership development program, connect with mentors and advisors, and participate in a breadth of workshops and talks.
What About Courses?
You can study any of these below mentioned courses
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
Explore All Programs here.
- Check minimum degree and language requirements .
- Graduates have earned an accredited undergraduate degree, Bachelor’s).
- Meet the English Language Requirements.
- Applicants must also meet any academic requirements set by the McGill graduate department.
- For PHD You must have MSC Degree in a relevant field.
FAQ About Scholarship
- Can I apply if I am a part-time student? Yes, but you must apply for a full-time eligible graduate program at McGill. Award recipients must pursue their studies full-time.
- Is Clinical Psychology an eligible program? Eligible psychology-related programs include:
- MSc, Psychology
- MA, Counselling Psychology
- MA, School/Applied Child Psychology
- MScA, Couple and Family Therapy
- MSc, Psychiatry (Mental Health)
- MSc, Integrated Program in Neuroscience
McGill University does not offer a master’s program in Clinical Psychology. Students interested in the PhD in Clinical Psychology are encouraged to consult the department’s guide to funding.
Make sure to prepare these documents before the deadline.
- Statement of Purpose
- Updated CV
- English Language Requirement
- Recommendation Letter
- Other documents may also be needed but for this please check the official link at the end of the post.
How To Apply For McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada
- Visit the Website of the McCall McBain Scholars https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/
- Click on “Application” and then “How to Apply“
- It will open a Page and you can click on “Start Application“