McDonald Scholarship in Abroad 2021 (Funded) Opportunity Desk
Apply For McDonald Scholarship 2021. Scholarship from McDonald is for Master student & Doctoral degree holder to do some research in their respective field. They can continue the work in their Home country due to COVID travel restriction but if they are allowed so they can travel abroad. Applicants across all over the world are eligible for this scholarship. Applicants must have Master Degree or PHD degree or doing any research.
Applicants from Low-Income family backgrounds and specifically from remote are will be given preference in selection. The duration of the McDonald Fellowship grant is 2 years grant that would be around £30,000 GBP annually. In this Financial grant all your travel expense, Meal & Accommodation, and research expense can be covered. Also, host institute will get £2,000 GBP per year.
MSIF’s McDonald Fellowship can conduct their research virtually or can be in any hospital or at home or in an institute. Following the award, McDonald expects that applicants will be able to use the newly developed expertise and networks. One fellowship is awarded in partnership with ECTRIMS and is known as the MSIF-ECTRIMS McDonald Fellowship.
McDonald Scholarship in Abroad 2021 Details
- Sponsored by Mcdonald Company
- Who can Apply: Master & PHD Student
- Duration of Grant: 2 Years
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
McDonald is Providing a Fully Funded Scholarship to International students. Details about the financial grant are given below:
- Selected Fellow holders will receive £30,000 GBP per year.
- A fellow’s institute will be receiving £2,000 GBP.
- Get a grant from a well-known international organization.
- Living and travel expenses can be easily adjusted in £30,000 GBP Funding.
We encourage potential applicants to think creatively together with their proposed hosts about potential solutions.
- International students from low or middle-income countries are eligible.
- A candidate has to be at least a Master’s student or PhD. or MD.
- Applicanst should be in a research institute/hospital abroad if travel permits (as in previous years)
- In a research institute/hospital in your home country
- virtual project, either in full or in part with host institution mentoring
How To Apply
This is a joint application from the applicant and host. Before nomination, candidates need to have identified a suitable project and host supervisor at an institution outside of their own country. To Apply please Visit McDonald Scholarship.