Melbourne University Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Apply For the Melbourne University Scholarships in Australia. The College of Melbourne has a high rank in Australia. 600 Scholarships have been announced. You can apply for Master’s/MPhil and Ph.D. Degree in Any Academic Field. Melbourne University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students. Applicants having any citizenship can apply for Melbourne University Scholarships 2022.
The university has 12,000 International students from Different Nations. Duration of Master Degree Program is 2 years & Post Doctoral degree Program is 3 years. Australia is an Education hub for many students across the world. Now You can stay in Australia after study and can get a Work Permit. Even you can invite your spouse to Australia on a work visa.
Currently, it’s Australia’s #1 University. Australia is on Top Destination Among Students. There is NO Separate Application for Graduate Research Scholarships. A huge number of 600 is waiting for you to apply quickly and get selected. You may also apply for 400 Deakin University Scholarships in Australia 2022. The scholarship will cover your all expenses. Further details are given below.
Melbourne University Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD.)
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Major
Here is a List of Courses
A wide range of Academic Courses is available at the University of Melbourne courses catalog. You can apply to any one of them.
- Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
- Food Science
List of Scholarships
- All domestic students who are offered admission to a Masters by Research or doctoral degree (Ph.D.) at the University of Melbourne will receive a Research Training Program Scholarship (Fee Offset).
- Graduate Research Scholarships that provide a stipend, as well as fee offset, are awarded to domestic and international students based on academic merit.
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree
- Living allowance of $$31,200 per year (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- If He/She currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne can also apply.
How To Apply
The Full Detailed Information and Application Procedure is available on the Official Website. To Apply for the Melbourne Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Melbourne Scholarships.