Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Apply for Nanjing University Scholarships in China. A university that is currently hosting 30,000 students across the world. They are presuming more than #100 Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship. Nanjing University is one of the Top #5 Ranked Universities of China including Bachelor, Master & PhD Programs. Under the supervision of the Chinese Ministry of Education, these Funds are giving to All Nationalities holders.
Nanjing Scholarship waived of Registration fee due to COVID Pandemic. So, this is a Great Chance for you to apply without Having IELTS & TOEFL Test Certificates because Chinese Universities only need an English Langauge Proficiency Certificate from your previous institute that you had finished your degree in English. The basic objectives of CSC Scholarship is to develop mutual understanding between China and other Asian Countries.
Applying mode is online completely. More than #2000 Universities gives scholarships each year to international students. Academic Fields are various and bulk in Number of variety. Without linking to previous Academic background you can pursue your Higher studies in China in whatever field. This is a Plus Point of Having a Scholarship in China.
Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 Details
- University: Nanjing University
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2021
List of Courses
Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship has the following number of courses:
#86 Undergraduate Programs
#43 Doctoral Programs.
- Full Tuition Fee
- There is No Application Fee.
- Registration Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Health/Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Master’s Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month
- Bachelors Degree Monthly Stipend: RMB 2,500/Month
- Must be Foreign Citizens
- Must have a Valid Passport.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. Must Submit Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants should be in good health.
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- A scanned a clear copy of a valid passport.
- Two copies of the certificate of your highest diploma;
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- Study plan in China
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency
How To Apply
Applicants need to apply Online. Please fill the Application form carefully. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website fo the Nanjing University Scholarship. For Bachelors Program (Visit Here). For Graduate Programs (Visit Here)