NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 | National Bank of Pakistan Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
Applicants should apply for NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022. This is an Interest-Free Loan for Undergraduates, Graduate & Ph.D. applicants enrolled in any HEC-recognized university. A loan will be given by the National Bank of Pakistan. Most Deserving and talented students who could not continue their education due to financial obstacles can apply for the National Bank of Pakistan Loan Scheme 2022. Applicants having any citizenship of Pakistan are eligible for Student Loan Scheme.
Applicants having 70% in the Previous Academic Record can apply for this Loan Scheme by the Government of Pakistan. The maximum period of repayment of the loan is 10-Years from the date of disbursement of the first installment. The borrower shall repay the loan in monthly installments after six months from the date of first employment or one year from the date of completion of studies, whichever is earlier.
Applicants are required to submit/send their applications on the prescribed form, duly completed in all respect, to the designated branches indicated against each University/College by the given date. Incomplete application shall not be entertained. More details regarding NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 are given below.
NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Provided by The National Bank of Pakistan
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Ms/Mphil, Masters & PhD
- Deadline: 29 July, 2022
Approved Eligible Subjects
- Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
- Computer Science/Information System and Technology including hardware
- Economics, Statistics, and Econometrics
- Business Management Sciences
List of Approved Colleges/Universities
List of Approved Colleges & Universities Click Here
Under the scheme the students are eligible to apply for loans provided:
He/She has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector mentioned hereunder.
He/She falls at the time of admission within the age bracket of
- For Graduation Not exceeding 21 Years
- For Post-Graduation Not exceeding 31 Years
- For Ph.D Not exceeding 36 Years
He/She has secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
He/She has undertaken the study of the subjects given above.
He/She is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints.
The loan facility will be available for the entire duration of the study for
- Schedule Fee
- Boarding expenses excluding meal charges University/College
- Procurement of textbooks
NBP Student Loan Scheme Documents
- 2 Photographs of Student
- Attested photocopies of Fee Challan
- Income certificate from the employer i.e. Government/ semi Government/ Private service Computerized N.I.C of Parents and Students.
- Attested photocopies of all educational certificates Secondary School Certificate Higher Secondary Certificate Degree(s) Marks Sheet/Transcript (Last Examination)
- The application shall be considered on merit according to the availability of funds.
- Any application which is not made on the prescribed form oR reaches late will not be entertained.
How To Apply For NBP Student Loan Scheme?
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|List of Approved Colleges & Universities||Click Here|
|Details about the Student loan scheme||Click Here|
|Candidates who already secured this loan||Click Here|