New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Highly Demanded Jobs in New Zealand) Opportunity Desk
New Zealand faces High Job Shoratge in the market and Offers New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. New Zealand Company is offering Multiple Jobs to International Applicants. The Starting Salary in NZ is $51,650 and can vary from Job to Job and Job category. Are you a student in New Zealand? Looking For a Job in NZ? So, apply immediately for a Sponsorship Job in NZ. Rest the Company’s responsibility for your’s Visa, Accommodation & Visa Process.
New Zealand is looking to fill the gap in Jobs that have occurred due to immigration Suspension recently. New Zealand is filling Public & Private organization Vacancies. They are offering Abroad International Job. A Few Jobs that fall under High Shortage occupation List are Engineering (Any Types), IT, Computer Science, Graphiics Designer, Care home Center Jobs, Nursing.
To Start Jobs in New Zealand you need CV, NZ Job format style, educational documents and offer letter from company. In previous years NZ have lost many jobs in Food, Oil & Gas Companies & in other areas. New Accredited Work Visa (AEWW) Policy, enables people from other countries to work on New Zealand Work Visa. No IELTS requirement if your english language skilss are proficient. More details Regarding New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs are given below.
New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs Details
NZ invites candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, and age.
List of Shortage Fields
If you belongs to any Belo mentioned shortage occupation list so you are eligible for Work Visa in New Zealand.
- Construction (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Engineerings)
- Finance / Business
- Health and Social Services
- ICT, Electronics, and Telecommunications
- Recreation, Hospitality, and Tourism
- Agriculture and Forestry
Use this “Skill Shortage Checker” to see a Full list of fields.
Long Term Shortage List of Occupation
The Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) identified occupations where there was a sustained and ongoing shortage of highly skilled workers both globally and throughout New Zealand. The LTSSL was used to assess Long Term Skill Shortage work visa applications and some Essential Skills work visa applications. An Essential Skills work visa allows you to work in New Zealand temporarily.
On the list of occupations treated as an exception to ANZSCO AND paid at or above $25.00 per hour ($53,040 per year based on a 40 hour week)
Construction & Infrastructure Occupation List
The Construction and Infrastructure Skill Shortage List (CISSL) contained occupations in critical shortage in the construction industry across New Zealand. This list was used to assess some Essential Skills work visa applications. An Essential Skills work visa allows you to work in New Zealand temporarily.
If you have an Essential Skills work visa you may need to refer to the CSSL to apply for a variation of conditions.
Sector specific websites
Some specialised sectors and professions have dedicated job websites. If you are looking for a job in one of these sectors, check out the website:
Companies Offering Visa SPosnorship Jobs in NZ
Here’s a list of all businesses who are part of the Accredited Employers Programme (AEP).
We’ve organised this list by the primary contract holder. To view the relevant claims administrator details, and any subsidiary companies, click on the drop down arrow.
- Air New Zealand
- Alliance Group Limited
- Alsco NZ
- Altus NZ Limited
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
- Arvida Limited
- Asaleo Care New Zealand Limited
- Access Community Health Limited
- AFFCO Holdings Limited
- ASB Bank Limited
- Auckland Council
- Auckland District Health Board
- Auckland Meat Processors Limited
- AWF Limited
- Bank of New Zealand
- Bay of Plenty District Health Board
- Best Start Educare Limited
- Bidfood Limited
- Building Supplies Distribution Limited
- Bunnings Limited
- Bupa Care Services NZ Limited
- Canterbury District Health Board
- Capital and Coast District Health Board
- Christchurch City Council
- Chubb New Zealand
- City Care Limited
- CMP Canterbury Limited
- Compass Group New Zealand Limited
- Counties Manukau District Health Board
- Datacom New Zealand Limited
- Wellington City Council
- Westpac New Zealand Limited
- Whanganui District Health Board
- Wilson Hellaby Limited
- Woolworths New Zealand Limited
You can check List Here: https://www.acc.co.nz/for-business/understanding-your-cover-options/aes/
What Documents Required to Apply For Job in NZ?
Make a Good CV!
2 Types of CV
There are 2 main types of CV.
- Skills-focused CV – useful for career changers, school leavers or people with gaps in work history.
- Work-focused CV – useful for showcasing work experience and for people progressing to the next stage in their career.
Try These in your CV!
- Always email your CV in a PDF model. The MS Word version will look unprofessional and sometimes might be possible that other people have a different version of Microsoft word.
- Always rename the CV with your name such as, “Resume_Name”.
- No need to give your whole house details. Just mention Country Name, Address, E-mail, and phone numbers, and must have to be in a single line only.
- Work Experience and Professional Experience should be merged.
- You Need to explain in detail about your work experience.
- Address, phone, and electronic mail to be in online
- Add a LinkedIn profile link beneath the address
- Do not put longer personal info like ID Card Number, father & mother name, etc.
Further Information can be check here: https://www.live-work.immigration.govt