Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded) â MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
Applications are open to apply for theÂ Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan 2020. AÂ Fully FundedÂ Scholarship in JapanÂ by the Japanese GovernmentÂ to pursue a Master & Ph.D. Degree in JapanÂ UnderÂ MEXT University Recommended Scholarship.
Duration ofÂ Master ScholarshipÂ is 2 years and for Doctoral Scholarship is 3 years.Â All Nationalities are Eligible to apply toÂ Study in Japan.IELTS/TOFEL is notÂ necessary for thisÂ Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship For International Students.
Ritsumeikan UniversityÂ is offering a Wide range of courses & Majors. Japanese Study is in high demand nowadays they are offering a lot ofÂ FullyÂ funded opportunities for youthÂ every year. You can also apply forÂ Tokyo institute of technology scholarship in Japan.
Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan 2020 Details
- Country:Â Japan
- University:Â Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto, Japan
- Degree:Â Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage:Â Fully Funded
- Eligible Region:Â All countries can apply
Deadline: 8th January 2020
Stay in Touch & Keep Visiting our Facebook PageÂ Opportunity DesksÂ For Regular Latest Updates OR Subscribe throughÂ EmailÂ by Clicking on the Yellow Bar (Email Icon) OR Click on theÂ Red BellÂ Icon Bottom Left.
MEXT is a Fully Funded Scholarship at Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto Japan. All the Expenses will be covered by the MEXT toÂ study in Abroad, JapanÂ to gain this Youth OpportunityÂ
- Students will be exempted from paying tuition fees while under scholarship
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend: JPY 143,000-145,000
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets to/from Japan at the beginning and end of the program.
- Students who leave Japan during the month of completing their scholarship-sponsored studies will be provided an economy-class ticket from the international airport closest to their university (Kansai International Airport) to the international airport closest to their home.
CHECKÂ Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
To be eligible to apply for Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship, an applicant must:
- MUST be a national of other countries.
- Have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Be in both good physical and mental health.
- Have a CGPA equal to or higher than 2.30 out of 3.00 for most recent two years of formal study.
- Those students whose language Institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from the Language Test.
What is MEXT Scholarship in JapanÂ
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
The MEXTÂ Scholarship is a comprehensive scholarship sponsored by the government of Japan, in which Japanese universities recommend individual applicants to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (known as the “Monbukagakusho” in Japanese or by its English language acronym “MEXT”) for a scholarship.
|Nov 2019 – Feb 2020||Applicants submit applications to Ritsumeikan University (hereinafter “RU”)|
|Feb – Mar 2020||RU announces admission results to applicants|
|Mar – Jun 2020||RU submits scholarship recommendations for applicants
who succeeded in the admissions process to MEXT
|Jun – Aug 2020||MEXT notifies scholarship results to RU|
|RU notifies applicants of their scholarship selection results|
|Aug – Sep 2020||RU issues MEXT Scholarship Certificates to those granted MEXT scholarship|
|Successful applicants submit the MEXT Scholarship Certificate to their local Embassy or Consulate of Japan to apply for a student visa as a Japanese government scholar|
|Mid-Sep 2020||Scholars travel to Japan on a date designated by RU,
attend orientation, etc…
|Sep 26, 2020||The Fall Semester begins and scholars begin their formal studies at RU|