Scholarship in Russia 2020 in Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
Applications are invited to apply for Scholarship in Russia 2020 in Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.RANEPA is offering Russian scholarship for international students in Master Degree Scholarships to study abroad in Russia for free.
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration offering Free Masters Degree Program in Full Tuition Fee waiver/Partial Tuition Fee waiver scholarship with Accommodation service and Some Monthly Allowance. For this Russian government scholarship Participants from around the world can apply.
IELTS or TOEFL is Not Compulsory but If you have It will create higher chances for International Student Scholarships. NO Application Fee Required. Applicants having 18 to 45 yrs Age can apply for this Fully Funded scholarship in Russia 2020.
Scholarship in Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration Details
Degree: MSC Degree/MBA/MPA
Duration: Maximum 2 Years
Eligible Nationalities: Open for All
Value: Full Tuition Fee waiver/ Partial Tuition Fee Waiver with Accommodation and small Allowance for Best candidates
Deadline: Full Scholarship 10 April 2020
Deadline: Partial Scholarship 15 July 2020
Details of Russian presidential academy scholarship are:
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Discount for accommodation on campus
- Monthly Stipend (small!)
- Tuition waiver scholarship from 10 to 40%.
- Opportunity to stay on campus dormitory
Programs available for the RANEPA Master Scholarship!
• MSc in Global Leadership (+optional MBA/MPA) – full and partial scholarships
• MSc in Strategic Communication (+MBA/MPA) – full and partial scholarships
• MSc in Project Management – full and partial scholarships
• MSc in International Business – full and partial scholarships
• MSc in Global Public Policy – only partial scholarships
What are the criteria that candidates need to meet in order to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship
- Applicants age can be from Age 18-45
- Undergraduate Degree Diploma or confirmation paper from current University that student’s study will be finished and the diploma will be awarded before September 2020.
- Language requirement (if any) English B2 (upper-intermediate)
- NO IELTS needed, but it gives you more opportunities to get a bigger scholarship.
- All Nationalities around the world can apply.
- A scanned copy of your passport will prove your identity and citizenship (full package with information) + notarized translation into Russian.
- University diploma (you must have a state-approved degree or higher education — a Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree) + notarized translation into Russian. (!Check if you need to legalize your diploma before translation into Russian, there 2 types: council legalization and apostille).
- University transcript of courses + notarized translation into Russian.
- HIV/AIDS test (original report + + notarized translation into Russian.)Authenticated medical evaluation with a notarized translation into Russian (which confirms that you have good health to attend University abroad.
Also, Check here Fulbright Scholarship in United States 2021 (Fully Funded)
How To Apply For Scholarship in Russia 2020 in Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
To apply for a partial scholarship, fill online application:http://en.ion.ranepa.ru/students-life/students-blogs/application-for-a-degree-program/
To apply for a full scholarship prepare the above-mentioned Required documents with Motivation. Why do you want to apply this program and study at ISS of the RANEPA? make a complete zip file of documents and send them before 10 April 2020 on this Email: email@example.com. Keep in mind that if you will miss some of the documents, your application can not be accepted.