Scotland Government Scholarship 2021 | Funded Opportunity Desk
Apply for Scotland Government Scholarship 2021. This Scholarship Program is being funded by the Scottish Government in alliance with Scottish Universities. Scotland Saltire Scholarship offering a 1 year Master’s Degree in the areas of creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, science, technology, and renewable and clean energy.
You will get a chance to study in World Leading Universities in Scotland. This is a Free Scholarship and No Application Fee. Students from other Countries would pursue Masters’s Degree in Different academic backgrounds in Scotland Higher Education Universities. The duration of the Master’s Degree Program is 1 Year.
Selected scholars are those students who aspire to become influential leaders in their future careers. The scheme offers up to 50 awards. To apply for a Saltire Scholarship International students must have a conditional or unconditional offer from a Scottish university. Want to know what it’s really like studying in Scotland? So read this post till the end.
Scotland Government Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Scotland
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 28th May 2021
List of Academic Courses
A wide range of academic fields is available to study in Scotland Under Scotland Government Scholarship. Examples of subject areas include:
- Earth Sciences
- Weather and Climate
- Information Systems
Clean & Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Biomass / Biofuels
- Hydro / Solar / Tidal / Wind power
- Communications, Media and Culture
- New Media Studies
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
Health Care & Medical Science
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
- This Scholarship value is £8000, towards tuition fees for 1 year Master’s Degree.
- Applicants can get this degree by online study. In this way, he/she doesn’t need to spend money on travel & accommodation, etc.
- Saltire Scholars will also have the opportunity to take part in a program of activities, including dialogue with the academic and business community in Scotland.
Scholarships are available to citizens of the following countries: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan, and the USA.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a Scottish university.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Not have previously studied in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
- Complete an application form and submit it by the closing date of 28 May 2021.
- An interest in studying in Scotland
- The aspiration to work and study in a global context and take a position of leadership in their chosen career.
- Must have good communication skills.
How To Apply
The Applications will be Submitted Online. To Apply for the Scotland Saltire Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website of the Scottish Government Scholarship.