The Very well Known, One of the Greatest Program, Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 is Now Open. The SGS is a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Full Time Bachelors, Masters and a PhD Degree Programs. Chinese Government announced 20,000 Scholarships in China. All International Students can apply from any Nationality.
There is No Application Fee Required by the Shanghai Scholarship. No Such English Language Requirements. You can apply without the IELTS Requirements to Study in China. There are No Academic Field Restrictions. Shanghai Government Scholarship is one of the largest Programs.
The Maximum Duration for the Bachelor Scholarship is up to 4 Years, Master’s Scholarship takes 2-3 years while a PhD degree takes 3 to 4 years. We would like to recommend you to please also check Nanjing University Scholarships 2021. The Full Details about the SGS 2021 is given below.
About Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Duration: 4 Years, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th May 2021
Duration of the SGS Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3 to 4 years
Type A (Full Scholarship)
- Exempt From Full Tuition fee, Registration Fee, Course Fee
- Free Accommodation on campus
- Provide Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Doctoral program: CNY3500
- Graduate program: CNY3000
- Undergraduate program: CNY2500
Type B (Partial Scholarship)
Exempt from tuition fee, and provide comprehensive medical insurance.
Available Fields and Majors
The Shanghai Government Scholarship has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Technology
- Teacher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for the pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and under 40.
- SGS online application form
- East China Normal University online application form
- Educational Certificates (Notarized)
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan, Research plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Academic Resume
- Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Language
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Other Supporting Documents (If any)
The Last Date to Apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2021 is May 15th, 2021.
How to Apply
The Applicants Must need to apply Online and Submit all the Required Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Shanghai Scholarship.