Are you ready to #TernUp your career?. Application calls are open for the Twitter Internship program. Students who are looking forward to an international internship are encouraged to apply for the Twitter internship program 2022-2023. Students who have a degree of Graduation and are in the 3rd year of their Undergraduate Degrees are eligible to apply for this internship program. The Twitter internship is the best Social Media Learning Platform for Young Students. The total period of this internship program is 12 Weeks.
This internship is a Great Opportunity for International Students to improve their CVs. Students can easily find a job after this internship program. There are different types of internships on Twitter. Some internships have 2 days, 5 days, etc. It is a tremendous possibility for students to gain immediate exposure to the company. Students from all academic fields and majors are eligible to apply for the Twitter internship program.
Twitter internship program welcomes students from Engineering, to Marketing, and Finance. Students from any Background with Some Professional Background are also Encouraged for this Internship Program. Under this internship program, participants will have a chance to get Hands On Experience, attend different seminars, meet with senior leaders, and have exposure to many business resources. Students can also explore different Career Opportunities on Twitter by doing these internships.
Details About Twitter Internship Program 2022
- Host organization: Twitter
- Required Education: Graduate or in 3rd year of Undergraduate Degree
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Deadline: Different for Different Region
Perks of Twitter Internship Program
Following are the perks provided to participants under this internship program.
- Monthly day of rest
- Mentorship changes with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Leadership exposure
- Development workshops
- Social events
- Opportunities to network with tweeps and interns across self-help
- Free Vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self-help courses, personal training, and licensed therapy
- Access to a self-guided app with courses to build stability and reduce stress.
Students have to follow the following criteria to fulfill the needs of the application.
EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
- Applicants should have the age of 18 years or older than this.
- Candidates should study for Undergrad, Master degree, MBA, or Ph.D. degree.
- Applicants should be free to complete the internship for 12 weeks.
- Candidates should be enrolled in 3 or 4 years of an academic institution.
JAPAC (Japan, Asia, and Pacific)
- Applicants should be older than 18 years.
- Students must be willing to complete the internship.
North and Latin America
- Applicants should be eligible for full-time after the final year.
- Older than 18 years.
How To Apply
The application process is different for different regions. Students have to apply online by understanding the terms and conditions related to their country on the Official Website.