University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
Hurrah! University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 is inviting applications from All around the world. The Adelaide University Scholarship is open to all the students from around the world with any Nationality to Pursue a Masters or Doctoral Degree.
Australian Government RTP University of Adelaide Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia. The Scholarship Duration will be for 3 Years. The Adelaide Scholarships Awards is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students are available in All-Academic Discipline & Faculties Areas.
A wide range of disciplines such as Computer, Any Engineering, Professions, Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts Sciences is available. The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in research & education.
University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship KeyPoints
- Host Country: Adelaide, Australia
- Degree: Master, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- University: University of Adelaide
- Deadline: 10th July 2020
Duration of Scholarship
Research Master duration is Up to 2 Years
Doctor of Philosophy duration is Up to 4 Years
The University of Adelaide offers a number of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education via a Masters or Doctorate degree by research.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax free, 2020 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
Available Courses For Master And Post Doctoral Degree
Almost all courses are available but further, check the Details about Each Program HERE (STUDY FINDER)
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate.
- Successful recipients are required to apply and enroll in their academic program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ to retain their scholarship.
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree.
- Students who have been considered in two scholarship rounds within an 18 month period cannot be considered in any future scholarship round at the University of Adelaide.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application in mid-October 2020. Recipients must commence their research program in semester 1, 2021 (between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2021).
How to Apply
Applicants need to submit an Online Application Form. The Link to Online Application Form & Official website link is beloSw.