University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 are now open to Study Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Scholarships. The Sydney Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The University of Sydney is Australia’s First University, Public University, and is regarded as one of the most Leading Universities. Now the Students can apply for the Sydney Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree. No Registration Fee. One of the fastest growing nation in the world. Many students choose to study in Australia now.
Australia is the first country to open borders for international students after COVID-19, as the PM of Australia allowed International Students to come back. You can study any academic field available at the University of Sydney. COVID-19 has increased the demand for our Free of Cost Online Courses which can lead you towards gaining Full Scholarship. Australia offers many international scholarships depending on the student’s ability.
The Duration of the Sydney University Scholarship is a Full 4 Years for Undergraduate, 2 Years of Master’s, and 3 years for Ph.D. All the Expenses will be covered by the University of Sydney and the Australian Government. Most Australian Universities are accepting Duolingo English Test (the New English Proficiency Test) which can be taken at Home. Let’s Find some more interesting details about Australian Scholarships.
Details About University of Sydney Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Accepted All Year
List of Courses at University of Sydney
There is a wide range of bachelor’s, Masters’s Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Fields is given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Financial Benefits For MS & PhD
The scholarship is valued at $35,629 per annum. The scholarship assists with tuition fees and living costs.
Reimbursement of up to $420 for Masters’s candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates will be made for eligible claims for direct costs of producing a thesis in accordance with the University’s thesis allowance claim information.
Holders of the Scholarship may receive a concurrent award, scholarship, or salary to undertake their research degree provided.
Holders of the Scholarship receive up to 20 working days of recreational leave every 12 months of the Scholarship.
Holders of the Scholarship may take up to 10 working days of sick leave every 12 months of the Scholarship.
Female holders of the Scholarship have completed twelve months of their award, and are entitled to a maximum of twelve weeks of paid maternity leave during the tenure of the Scholarship
Financial Benefits For Bachelor’s
The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
- Be a Domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student
- Personal Statement in support of scholarship application
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
All Documents should be in English for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- Master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- Ph.D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters (Check How to write a Recommendation Letter)
- Research Proposal (Check How to Write a Research Proposal)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume. (Check How to Make an Effective CV)
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First
- Language) (Check IELTS Free Online Preparation Course)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How To Apply For University of Sydney Scholarships 2022
The Application Process is Online for the University of Sydney Scholarships. To Apply You Need to go to the Official website of the University of Sydney. To Apply For Bachelors (VISIT HERE), To Apply for Masters, Ph.D. (VISIT HERE).