Ready for a Dutch Style Education? True Value of Money can only be achieved by the University of Twente Holland Scholarship 2022. UTS is for both EEU/Non-EU students across the world. Netherland scholarship in Twenty University is only for Master’s Degree. The winner of this Scholarship will receive funding for 1 year because the Master’s degree duration in Netherland is one year. UT is one of the Top Ranked Dutch universities in the Netherland. They only focus on research and laboratory experiments. The number of Scholarships is 50.
Not All but a few of the Netherland Universities Don’t require IELTS/TOEFL. So, I would totally recommend choosing Netherland for Higher Studies. A wide range of courses is being taught at this University. Netherland Universities ranked in QS ranking among Top #100. Excellent selected candidates will be given degrees in Research honors, Design honors, and Change leaders. Multiple scholarships exist in this University for Students, you can also apply for them.
Application for a UT scholarship is a separate procedure for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first. You have been admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master’s programs starting in the academic year 2022/2023 (September). Once you applied for a Master’s program and received an admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship.
University of Twente Holland Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Netherlands
- Degree: Master’s Degree Program
- No of Scholarships: 50
- Deadline: The application form opens on 1 February 2022, 16.00 CET, The application form closes on 1 May 2022.
List of UT Scholarship
- UTS Scholarship in Netherland
This Scholarship is for Master’s students across the world. As already mentioned above in start. The scholarship will only provide you Tuition-Free Scholarship depending upon your Previous Academic record. Ranges from € 3,000 – € 25,000 in UTS Scholarship.
- Kipaji Scholarship
You need to apply for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) in order to be eligible for a Kipaji Scholarship. The Kipaji Scholarship Fund is founded especially for talented students from countries with upcoming economies.
The scholarship is meant as additional support for UTS scholarship students. The scholarship value is up to €12,000.
Degree & Duration
The scholarship is only for a Master’s Degree in the Netherlands and the duration of Study Master’s courses is 2 years in the Netherlands.
- Available Courses
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate program;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
- The UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students.
- The UTS is not available for Master’s programs at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
- The UTS is not available for the pre-Master program.
How To Apply
Application for a UT scholarship is a separate procedure for the application. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first. To Apply please visit University of Twente Scholarship in the Netherlands.