Finally, Applications are open now for the Most prestigious and popular program USEFP Global UGRAD 2021.The Global UGRAD is for All Nationalities holders. All Costs will be supported by USEFP Undergraduate Exchange program. You needn’t bother with a visa at the hour of applying for the UGRAD program. You don’t require IELTS/TOEFL for UGRAD.
The USEFP Global UGRAD Program is designed to award undergraduate students enrolled at a university. The Global UGRAD program offers cultural/academic exchange free study in the USA through a non-degree program for a semester at a university in the U.S. Every student with any type of academic background is eligible to apply.
The aim of the Global UGRAD Cultural Exchange Program is to promote a mutual understanding between the people of the United States & the people other countries. The Undergraduate Students will spend approximately 4 to 5 Months in the United States Under Student Exchange programs the USA.
Global UGRAD 2021 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Duration: 4-5 Months
- No. of Students: Approximately 250 Students
- Cost: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: 28 February 2021.
Further Details Check Here Global UGRAD Scholarship in USA 2021 (Fully Funded)
Period of UGRAD
- Approximately 250 Students will be Select.
- Two batches: Fall and spring semester.
- Duration: One semester – approximately half attend in fall and another half in spring.
- Grantees start studies: Fall next year.
Useful Tips for participants
Here You will find the previous personal Statements of Global Undergraduate Exchange program & you will find the important Links. I am definitely sure that this will help You. Get an Idea from these Links & Make Yours. Personal Statement plays an important role in your selection. Here is the list of Personal Statement that made to the United States of America.
Everything is FUNDED by the Program USEFP Global UGRAD 2019. You don’t need to spend a Single Penny. The Benefits are:
- They will provide Round Trip Airfare Tickets From YourHome City to the United States.
- Tuition & Mandatory University Fee.
- Room & Board, Meals (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) & Accommodation.
- Accident & Sickness Coverage.
- A Monthly Allowance for other expenses.
- A limited Allowance for Books.
- Airport Expenses Around (150$) (It can be increased or Decrease).
- They will give One Credit Card in which You will have 800$.
- They will Give One Debit Card in Which You will have More than 2500$.
- Other Benefits Like You can travel to different States. You can do any type of Activities.
- 25 years or younger.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- Applicants of this program are required to be in either their 14th or 15th year of formal education. Means 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Semester Students. OR
- Students enrolled in either, a four-year bachelor’s program or a two-year bachelor’s programs are eligible to apply.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- A serious interest in learning about the United States.
- High level of academic achievement, as indicated in grades, awards and reference letters
- Proficiency in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Please Note that Applications MUST be Submitted Online. Paper Copies will not be considered. All Application Materials Including any Degree, Transcripts, Certificates Must be Uploaded Online. Reference letters will only be required from applicants after they have been selected for the program. Please Visit Official Link Here.