USIDHR Internship in USA 2022 (USIDHR International Program) Opportunity Desk
Join Global Community Network and apply for the USIDHR Internship in USA 2022. The Fall USIDHR Internship Program 2022 is open for Undergraduates & Graduates. USIDHR Provides International internships all around the world. Interns will have the opportunity to learn how an international organization with a global footprint operates, attend internal meetings and training, host virtual events, and organize workshops and fundraisers. Selected applicants will get a chance to do an internship in the headquarter (USIDHR H.Q Office).
All selected interns will get the Free Visas & completion certificate by the USIDHR C.E.O. 12 Week Internship and it will run from 5th September 2022-28th November 2022. Fall Internship Application 2022. The Intern will assist USIDHR with a range of investigative tasks, social media content creation, and blog writing to increase the organization’s visibility.
This is a Professional Internship for International students. An excellent level of written English and Communication Skills is necessary. 12 weeks internship at our D.C. office. Hybrid 2 days in office and remotely. Internships last a minimum of 11 weeks and interns are required to work 20-35 hours per week. For more details Please read the complete article of USIDHR Internship in USA 2022 ( USIDHR International Program).
USIDHR Internship in USA 2022 ( USIDHR International Program) Details
- Country: USA
- Internship Location: (USIDHR Head Quarters Washington D.C.)
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Deadline: 10th August 2022
Related Internship Opportunities!
- European Union Internship 2022 – Blue Book Traineeship
- USAID Internships 2022 | USAID Internship Opportunities
Don’t look for any stipend or allowance, always grab the good opportunity offered by the international organization.
- This is an unpaid internship, but interns get the opportunity to enroll for free in our Diplomatic Protocol Training (valued at $2500)
- Get certified by US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights.
- Also, upon successful completion of the internship, interns will receive a certificate of internship and get a letter of recommendation from us when needed that can be used to apply for jobs, college or other internship opportunities.
- BA Degree or equivalent in a relevant field (i.e. International Relations, Sociology, Political Science, Social Studies or Law)
- Excellent level of written English and Communication Skills
- Experience in blog writing or professional writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Critical thinking
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the field of human rights and diplomacy and have a personal commitment to the ideals of a better and peaceful world
- Be computer literate in standard software application
This is an Educational Internship rather than merely a professional one. Interns will be provided with training, mentorship, and support, and will get to work directly with USIDHR’s staff and management, as well as be engaged with a global network of volunteers.
Interested candidates must demonstrate strong writing and analytical skills and the ability to conduct independent research and work in a team. The initiative, work ethic, technological proficiency, and creativity are highly valued.
How To Apply For USIDHR Internship?
The Online Application Form is Available Here