Applications are invited to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Internship in Austria 2022. Vienna Biocenter is an International Summer School For International students. All expenses will be covered by VBC to Spend the Summer in Austria. The Duration of the Summer School in Austria is 9 Weeks from Wednesday 1st July to 28th August 2022. The VBC Summer School will cover the Accommodation, Travel Expenses & Stipend of the selected applicants.
There is No Application Fee as well as You don’t need to give any IELTS/TOEFL exams for this International summer school. Approximately 30 students will participate in this Summer School Program. Students of Any Nationality can apply whatever kind of Academic Background they have. No Application Fee is required. Neither IELTS & TOEFL is needed.
Applicants doing (BA (Hons), Master, MSc) from all around the world who are Undergraduates/Master Students, are eligible for this Fully Funded Internship in Vienna. VBC is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students to study in Austria. It’s a kind of Scholarship in Abroad opportunity. To know more details regarding Vienna Biocenter Internship in Austria 2022 is given below.
Vienna Biocenter Internship in Austria 2022 Details
Details of this Summer Exchange program is given below:
- Country: Vienna, Austria
- Duration: 9 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
The school is a collaboration between five of Europe’s leading research institutes: Research Center for Molecular Medicine
- CEMM), Gregor Mendel Institute
- GMI), Institute of Molecular Biotechnology
- IMBA), Institute of Molecular Pathology
- IMP) and the Max Perutz Labs
- Max Perutz Labs) and is generously sponsored by the Max Birnstiel Foundation.
The Following benefits will be given.
- Free student accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of 1400£.
- Free Medical insurance
- A free travel pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events.
- All International Students with any Nationality.
- We Encourage Students from BA, Master, MSc Students who are Undergraduate, Master Students.
- Completed at least 2 Years of University.
- The Program will be conducted in English.
- A good Academic Score is necessary.
The Successful Applicants will be notified in the First week of March 2022.
How to Apply For Vienna Biocenter Internship in Austria?
You have to apply Online and they will be like you to upload some other personal documents. Fill the Application Form. To Apply go to the Official website of Vienna Biocenter Summer School.
Follow our Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter & Join our Telegram Group and Facebook Group for More Updates.